Haien plastic pants question

Straycatz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
My favorite plastic pants have always been the Gary brand. However, just to try something different I am planning on ordering some of the Haien snap side pants. Anyone have any experiences with them, either good or bad? How accurate is the sizing?

Funny. I was just looking at them on amazon 😊 I'll be interested to read any responses.

And hello from Scotland ✌️

Straycatz said:
My favorite plastic pants have always been the Gary brand. However, just to try something different I am planning on ordering some of the Haien snap side pants. Anyone have any experiences with them, either good or bad? How accurate is the sizing?
I’ve been an avid user and supporter of Haian plastic pants for several years. Initially the large size that I ordered ran relatively small (I have a 34” waist), but I made some complains about this in my Amazon comments and I doubt this being the reason, but they made a change. It seemed like Haian had missed a size between large and extra large and about 2 years ago they rectified this by increasing their sizing of their large. The large size now fits well over double diapers with soakers for my waist size. Haian makes many different models of plastic pants and recently I found they make a pant out of EVA material. It stands up well to contact with urine and feces, it’s more rubber like in its feel, and it’s not as tough as PEVA. These pants come with enclosed elastics and the only color that I’ve found it in is yellow. They’re quite noisy if you like that crinkle. You can get these from Amazon or eBay for about $7-$8 a pair.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, Straycatz and SafetyBird78
Back