• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hai everyone, a lilfur here

Eagertail

You’re average hyperactive 3 year old
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Heyo everybody! My name’s Eagertail, I’m a carefree and gentle person. I like being supportive of people, and do my best to help whenever I can. I love DMs so feel more than free to send me messages, oki?

As you prolly already know I’m a furry and that my ‘sona’s name is Eagertail. He’s a painted wolf/African wild dog, and he’s a lot like me just more intense hyperactivity and positivity. Hes suuuuuuper sweet and smells like cotton candy, and his fur is uper soft as well!
Heres some reference material for yall!
IMG_0501.png
IMG_0026.jpeg

School-wise I go to “daycare” to learn about cybersecurity, it's pretty fun, it’s just that I feel like despite getting good grades I still feel a little imposter syndrome. But at any rate I do my best despite having ADHD.

When it comes to interests I have so many lmao! So I’ll list em in order of importance to me: hypnosis, playing videogames, surfing the web, learning all kinds of things, bookbinding, art (many kinds), and more I can’t remember right now.

I’m a hypnotist, I absolutely love the craft and I’m always looking to improve. If hypnosis is something that you find interesting then please send a dm! More than happy to explain how it works, talk shop, even start a session if ya’d like!

As far as ABDL goes I’m a little, but I also don’t mind being a caregiver as well! My little age is about 3!

I’m looking to get more involved with the community, and make friends, I spend most my time on telegram so If ya use that be sure to add me! (@Eagertail)

I’m an open book so please ask me anything!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Glaceon, mistykitty, PaddedPonyboy and 3 others
Hi, welcome to the Adisc community Eagertail, you will love it here, very supportive and kind folks here.😊

Reactions: mistykitty and KBoy
Hello Eagertail and welcome to the community. Thank you for that very though introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

welcome eagertail, glad you found us! that was a great introduction, thank you! it's really nice to get to know people. i'm a babyfur too! ^ _ ^ i realized i was a furry waaayyy before i realized i was little but once i realized i was an AB i started having fun exploring my furry identity again! i love furry art more than anything i can spend hours browsing it. i love your fursona, he's so adorable! i love the colors you chose for his fur ^ _ ^

that's so cool that you're a hypnotist! i started getting into hypnosis recently, and i really enjoy it! i struggle with overthinking, intrusive and racing thoughts a lot, so i've been drawn to the idea of being lulled into a sort of "mindless" state where i don't think and just listen and observe! i think it can be such an effective tool for anxious and mentally ill people to free their minds a bit and enjoy not being so overwhelmed all the time. i think whenever you reach the Est. Contributor role, i would love to send you a DM and talk more about it! i've been wanting to find communities or places i can go to meet other people into hypno!

hope you have a great time here, i think you'll really enjoy your stay! people are very kind and friendly here!

Reactions: Eagertail and KBoy
PaddedPonyboy said:
welcome eagertail, glad you found us! that was a great introduction, thank you! it's really nice to get to know people. i'm a babyfur too! ^ _ ^ i realized i was a furry waaayyy before i realized i was little but once i realized i was an AB i started having fun exploring my furry identity again! i love furry art more than anything i can spend hours browsing it. i love your fursona, he's so adorable! i love the colors you chose for his fur ^ _ ^

that's so cool that you're a hypnotist! i started getting into hypnosis recently, and i really enjoy it! i struggle with overthinking, intrusive and racing thoughts a lot, so i've been drawn to the idea of being lulled into a sort of "mindless" state where i don't think and just listen and observe! i think it can be such an effective tool for anxious and mentally ill people to free their minds a bit and enjoy not being so overwhelmed all the time. i think whenever you reach the Est. Contributor role, i would love to send you a DM and talk more about it! i've been wanting to find communities or places i can go to meet other people into hypno!

hope you have a great time here, i think you'll really enjoy your stay! people are very kind and friendly here!
I also discovered the furry fandom before abdl as well! And yeah his colors and general design has been the work of like the entire time ive been in the fandom (roughly like 9 years) he used to be a silver and gold wolf.

As far as hypnosis I totally agree with ya that its a good tool to help overactive minds to slow down slightly. For intrusive thoughts this video helped me: Dealing with intrusive thoughts.

It was really good to meet you ^w^

• Love
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy
Welcome to adisc @Eagertail and nice intro! See you around the site. A lot of great people here. 😸

Hello and welcome! I’m a little fur too ^.^

I like video games also, but they have to be animal related cause animals are my special interest.

I like hypnosis too, I haven’t dabbled in it much but when I have it’s been very effective! I think I’m particularly susceptible because I disassociate a lot.

PaddedCub said:
Hello and welcome! I’m a little fur too ^.^

I like video games also, but they have to be animal related cause animals are my special interest.

I like hypnosis too, I haven’t dabbled in it much but when I have it’s been very effective! I think I’m particularly susceptible because I disassociate a lot.
Oo have you ever played Ty the Tasmanian Tiger? Its one of my fave games from childhood!

As far as hypnosis that’s very interesting, never thought that disassociation would make someone more susceptible, but thinking about it, it makes sense!

Welcome

Back