Had an "Oopsie" the other Night

dypers4life

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well... for the first time since I stopped Bedwetting at the age of 13 or 14(I'm 31 now) I had my first Bedwetting accident on Friday Night šŸ«£šŸ˜¢.

Now granted this was after 3 beers however I don't consider it to be anywhere near excessive compared to how much I've had to drink in the past on a semi regular basis. I woke up around 2am or 3am in the morning to a fairly substantial puddle all around me in which I could only assume was a complete void, I immediately got up, and changed out of my Current clothes & threw on an ABU Space in the event I might have another accident, stripped the sheets and threw a couple of old towels on the mattress over the wet spot along with a new sheet over top and went back to sleep and woke up to a dry bed and dry diaper.

I know at times people in the ABDL Community dream of being a Bedwetting (myself included at times) but after experiencing what it was like again I can't quite say I enjoyed it.

I contemplated padding up Saturday & Sunday evening just incase but decided against and thankfully woke up dry both mornings.

So the question is, should I just chalk this up to a one off fluke accident or be concerned/prepared for the Bedwetting to start coming back as I continue to age but even then I'm only 31? I assume it could come back at any age for a multitude of reasons. In the event it does start happening more frequently what are some quality tab diapers for overnight use that are more pocket friendly compared to typical ABDL diapers.

Sometimes a one off happens and I wouldn't be too worried about it
if they become more frequent it might be worth investigating what's going on

I once wet my bed after wearing diapers for a week straight. Alcohol played a part, and as I continued to go undiapered for a little while after it didnā€™t happen again. If it happens again without alcohol involved you may want to get looked at but other than that I wouldnā€™t worry.

Back