Had a funny/ embarrassing incident

luvsboy10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
So I was diapered with onesie on, socking my pacifier while the delivery guy knocked on my door. I remembered to put cloth on, but completely forgot I was still socking my pacifier and opened the door... only when I saw the look on his face I realized what just happened. I took it out of my mouth and told him it was a candy pacifier. He laughed, handed me my bag and left. My heart was beating like crazy. Good thing I had my diaper on, I literally peed my pants.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: wettingagain, checkingoutall, Rezzu and 11 others
Good quick cover up!

Reactions: wettingagain, Traveller, BobbiSueEllen and 3 others
That's a good one actually. Candy pacifier. I like that!

Reactions: AJFan2020, Traveller, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Reminds me of when I walked into the living room to my dad with my new paci in and didn't notice until I was there... He already knows though.

Reactions: KrankyPants, Traveller, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
That the kind of thing that would happen to me.

Reactions: Traveller, BobbiSueEllen, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
BTW, candy pacifier is a real thing 33603F.jpg

• Love
Reactions: AJFan2020, Traveller, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Just remember a while back when i was in high school, there was a food festival on a "mall", on the courtyard of that said "mall", i was going to that food festival with my friend looking for things to eat while just walking around, and there is this stand that sells milk, but not just milk, but milk in a baby bottle, that is big baby bottle, safe to say me and my friend kind of freaking out from how bizarre that was, and while also wondering what flavour do i want to buy, but sadly i don't have much money in me anymore so i ended up didn't buy that bottle of milk, so i go home with my friends on a public transport called "angkot" only to find out that 1 one of the passenger there bought those milk and i sit there and just stressed because i don't have enough money to buy that milk, so i finally arrived at my home only to find out that my sister buy those milk too XD and safe to say she didn't use that after the milk she bought with the bottle is no more and i can use it whenever i wanted, that is until she move out of the house with her husband T^T but that bottle is the closest bottle to an abdl bottle due to how big it is

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Traveller, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Was it a abdl pacifier or a baby/toddler one?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
If that happened to me, the delivery guy wouldn't buy that response from me. My pacifiers look exactly like Mam classics...just bigger. 😲 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: KrankyPants, AJFan2020 and luvsboy10
patrick1776 said:
Was it a abdl pacifier or a baby/toddler one?
It was Mam with Nuk 5 nipple

Last edited:
Reactions: KrankyPants and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
If that happened to me, the delivery guy wouldn't buy that response from me. My pacifiers look exactly like Mam classics...just bigger. 😲 🤭
Well, it was Mam with Nuk 5 nipple :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: KrankyPants and BobbiSueEllen
luvsboy10 said:
It was Mam with Nuk 5 nipple
My favorite, well, pretty much. My favorite mam doesn't have a proper Nuk 5 teet, it has the LforB silicone teet. 😐 I don't support them, but I haven't found time to order a set of Nuk 5 teets to replace them in my two Mams....

Reactions: luvsboy10 and BobbiSueEllen
KrankyPants said:
My favorite, well, pretty much. My favorite mam doesn't have a proper Nuk 5 teet, it has the LforB silicone teet. 😐 I don't support them, but I haven't found time to order a set of Nuk 5 teets to replace them in my two Mams....
I also have Mam with LforB Nipple, I use both according to my mood.

One morning as my SO was changing my diapers from the night, she thought I had the beginnings of a diaper rash and suggested that I spend the day out of my diapers to let my skin heal faster. I agreed and instead used the potty frequently to avoid an accident. Well, she and her daughter wanted to go shopping at the mall so I used the potty before we left and we all left for the mall. About two hours later, I suddenly had the urge to pee, and started looking for a restroom and the girls helped me find one. As we were walking to it, I suddenly couldn't hold it any longer and wet my pants, leaving a huge wet spot in the front, down my pants leg and around my bottom. The girls noticed and started laughing, teasing me that I wore diapers so much that I was no longer potty trained. A few other ladies also noticed and whispered things to my fiancee. I wanted to find some place to hide I was so embarrassed.

• Wow
Lyric said:
One morning as my SO was changing my diapers from the night, she thought I had the beginnings of a diaper rash and suggested that I spend the day out of my diapers to let my skin heal faster. I agreed and instead used the potty frequently to avoid an accident. Well, she and her daughter wanted to go shopping at the mall so I used the potty before we left and we all left for the mall. About two hours later, I suddenly had the urge to pee, and started looking for a restroom and the girls helped me find one. As we were walking to it, I suddenly couldn't hold it any longer and wet my pants, leaving a huge wet spot in the front, down my pants leg and around my bottom. The girls noticed and started laughing, teasing me that I wore diapers so much that I was no longer potty trained. A few other ladies also noticed and whispered things to my fiancee. I wanted to find some place to hide I was so embarrassed.
Sound so embarrassing and yet exciting at the same time.
Did you get put back into a diaper when you all got back home?

lonnie said:
Sound so embarrassing and yet exciting at the same time.
Did you get put back into a diaper when you all got back home?
No. We had my diaper bag with us, we always take it when we go out, and they changed me in the ladies room. They kept the door locked until she pinned my diapers on. My pants were still wet, but it was a warm day and they dried pretty quick, at least so no one could notice. I did feel so much better having my diapers and rubber on.

Back