• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greeting

Volume

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
I'm new to the forum, I'm a 25-year-old bisexual guy who likes to wear and use diapers.
I want to get to know each other and learn new things.
My liking for diapers started when I was 10, although I didn't know what it was until later.
I love being in pee plushies.

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, wetaccident, CuriousFabio and 2 others
Hi and welcome, im 43 yearold male abdl crossdresser.

I have been a diaper lover all my life but fought the urge as i thpugh i was a weirdo until a few years ago when i found out i wasnt the only adult diaper lover

Everyone is friendly and helpful here and im sure u will make a lot of friends xxxx

Reactions: warmfeeling, CuriousFabio and Volume
Hi And welcome also. If you want to know more about me just message me.

Reactions: Volume and DLJosie
Szívesen beszélnék veled. :)

DLJosie said:
Helló.
Köszönöm a kedves szavakat :)
Bízom benned, ha van kedved chatelni írj. :)

Reactions: DLJosie
köszönöm, most megteszem. elnézést a késésért a bk megírásában. fordító alkalmazást kellett használnom, mivel nem értettem, mit válaszoltál xxx

DLJosie said:
köszönöm, most megteszem. elnézést a késésért a bk megírásában. fordító alkalmazást kellett használnom, mivel nem értettem, mit válaszol xxx
Sajnálom
)I write english letter

Volume said:
Sajnálom
)I write english letter
Thats better for me xxx

Hello and welcome to adisc ! , hope you like the site , here is another bisexual guy that loves diapers 🙋

Reactions: Volume and DLJosie
Hi hi! Welcome!!!

Volume said:
I'm new to the forum, I'm a 25-year-old bisexual guy who likes to wear and use diapers.
I want to get to know each other and learn new things.
My liking for diapers started when I was 10, although I didn't know what it was until later.
I love being in pee plushies.
Hi welcome here

Reactions: Volume
Hi and welcome,
Have a good start here 🧸🦖🙋

Reactions: Volume
Hello and welcome to the community.

Welcome

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Back