Great weekend diapered….kinda

VelvetteStar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So this all started Friday night I was getting ready for bed after my shower feeling of I needed to be diapered which lead wearing them all day on Saturday. Well the kinda comes in for the weekend today with having to run errands and not wearing wearing one. The entire time I felt awkward without wearing it but was manageable to ignore for the most part the moment but when I got home I immediately had to pee really really bad out of nowhere. I barely managed to hold it to get inside and my shoes jeans off before i couldn’t anymore and wetting my panties. After that i got everything cleaned up and was immediately back in a diaper and have been since

Reactions: LaLoneDigi, BBBen, leafgoalie and 3 others
What diaper(s) did you wear?

DiaperGirly said:
What diaper(s) did you wear? cloth ones
Cloth ones because it’s easier to hide atm cause not really living in a place atm where I can get away with ones that aren’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: NKY2020
How do you wash them without anybody noticing?

GoodnitesAreGoat said:
How do you wash them without anybody noticing?
I keep them in a wet bag after they are wet then will either do my laundry at night or just wait until I’m the only one home for at least two hours which is not really that hard cause I’m usually the only one up at night which kinda makes it easier

Reactions: paul484819
I have been considering trying cloth diapers. Would you recommend them?

GoodnitesAreGoat said:
I have been considering trying cloth diapers. Would you recommend them?
Yes just in my opinion if you like extra padding make sure you have at least two boosters if so

That situation has happened to me as well and i did pee in my underwear / jeans because of how quick the urge came. Glad i was home lol

Diapertoddler said:
That situation has happened to me as well and i did pee in my underwear / jeans because of how quick the urge came. Glad i was home lol
Same casue I had had it happen in public in the past and i had a breakdown from embarrassment of it

Yea, I've been really having to go lately, sometimes barely making it, and other times I think I still have a thick diaper on and I prepare to wet myself only to realize I need to hold it!😣

When I am padded, it's in a large mega safari with 2 size 7 luvs diapers inside with the tapes ripped off so they don't irritate me. And since I love powder, I always add a good amount. I have 2 1/2 bags of the mega safaris, along with 5 NRU Str8ups, 3 lil rascals, 3 tykables unicorns, and a couple ABU and crinklez diapers, so there's going to be a lot of padded nights this year, and a lot of good nights sleep too because of them. I wish I could be padded today, but that's just not possible, so it'll probably be tomorrow.

Back