Gotta say

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Well if I say so myself I'm getting pretty good at putting my diaper on . What use to take what seemed like forever. Is now not taking anytime at all

Attachments

• IMG_20221003_083735585.jpg
    IMG_20221003_083735585.jpg
    523 KB · Views: 87
Reactions: Diprs2, ChocChip, KrankyPants and 5 others
Twinmom said:
Well if I say so myself I'm getting pretty good at putting my diaper on . What use to take what seemed like forever. Is now not taking anytime at all
Yea it can take awhile to get used to putting a nappy on one self. Its took awhile to get a good fit.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Constantlydamp
Twinmom said:
As a life long IC it's looking quite good
couple tips
The part with no padding you can fold down, will keep you cooler and easier to hide while dressed.

I can't see the side but the tapes are quite far back might be time to move up one size. Ideally they are closer to the front.

if everything works fine keep doing what you're doing
if any leaks or wet shirt move the diaper little higher up the front (and fold down the non padded part) to get more absorbency higher up. Again if needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2
Twinmom said:
Nice job! Now see if you can stay dry for 10 minutes.

Twinmom said:
And I don't u
Frungie said:
Nice job! Now see if you can stay dry for 10 minutes.
Lol some days that's a big can't do

SparkyDog said:
As a life long IC it's looking quite good
couple tips
The part with no padding you can fold down, will keep you cooler and easier to hide while dressed.

I can't see the side but the tapes are quite far back might be time to move up one size. Ideally they are closer to the front.

if everything works fine keep doing what you're doing
if any leaks or wet shirt move the diaper little higher up the front (and fold down the non padded part) to get more absorbency higher up. Again if needed.

Did you mean to write something? You only quoted my comment as the reply
@Twinmom

Last edited:
SparkyDog said:
Did you mean to write something? You only quoted my comment as the reply
@Twinmom
Lol yea was gonna say thanks for the advice

Reactions: Diprs2 and SparkyDog
Twinmom said:
Lol yea was gonna say thanks for the advice
haha ok you're welcome
what diaper are you using?

It does take some time to get the fit just right.
It took me quite some time to get the right fit.
Looks like you have it done almost perfectly.

SparkyDog said:
haha ok you're welcome
what diaper are you using?
Tena ultimate but I really like the plastic backed tranquility. That's what I'm ordering next month

Reactions: Diprs2, SparkyDog and Jorelaxed
Doing better than me! I can never get a totally clean fit due to my *ahem* "midsectional overhang" 😣

NannaAnnabelle said:
Doing better than me! I can never get a totally clean fit due to my *ahem* "midsectional overhang" 😣
they do make extra large sizes and bariatric sizes

SparkyDog said:
they do make extra large sizes and bariatric sizes
Tried both. Both inevitably slide down from my front and get way too loose My best fit is a standard medium to large size for around my hip under the overhang. Just a bit of a chore to tape up and look pretty

Reactions: Diprs2, SparkyDog and Jorelaxed
NannaAnnabelle said:
Tried both. Both inevitably slide down from my front and get way too loose My best fit is a standard medium to large size for around my hip under the overhang. Just a bit of a chore to tape up and look pretty
It does vary alot between plastic backed diapers and cloth ones. I always struggle to get a snug fit with the cloth backed ones. The plastic ones seem to fit much better.

Reactions: Diprs2 and NannaAnnabelle
Oh see opposite for me. The Velcro tabs on cloth backed allow me to fine-tune readjust. Plastic tabs generally end up ripping for me

Reactions: Diprs2 and Jorelaxed
That is very good! 😃👍Do you prefer standing or another position? I started out lying down but over the years I have come to really prefer standing.

Tranquility ATN huh ....tuck the front in to where it makes a pocket per say ... Much more comfortable maybe I'll take a pic to show you what I mean 😜 but yeah been wearing those for quite a while ....not too shabby especially with a booster ...can hold up quite well through several wettings. Just got to tuck a few parts for max comfort.

That's with the front tucked in

Attachments

• IMG20221019130106.jpg
    IMG20221019130106.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
Raven801 said:
That's with the front tucked in
Looks like a very good fit! Nice job

Back