Goth ab's

Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello all
I was just wondering if there any goth abdls out there and if so how do you keep the esthetic going when your being your little self

Reactions: Andy86
I like goth chicks. :)

Reactions: oldskool and Andy86
I sometimes enjoy the “emo” look, and I find that it’s very easy to find emo,gothic,dark etc. prints available on onesie designs. For example, the “it’s not a phase” print from ODU.

As for emo diapers, “Rearz Rebel” is my favorite! I love the skull diapers!

As for the “keeping the aeshetic going” part, I’m not sure if you’re referring to just the outfits or being able to enjoy the style while regressed. For me I don’t think too hard about it- I can be a cute baby girl while wearing as much dark clothing as I want. However, I think being a very rebellious and playful little while dressed in those darker outfits does sort of “match” and is super fun!

Black pacifiers exist. Black diapers too. So where's the problem ?

Last edited:
Littledragon87 said:
Hello all
I was just wondering if there any goth abdls out there and if so how do you keep the esthetic going when your being your little self

It's one of the things I like about Lil Kink Boutique, spooky cute is my wheelhouse.
My first onesie from them was their all over goth print from them. I've layered vest and hoodies over it. I have like the baby beanie to match. I've worn the two together, but I've also paired the goth print baby beanie with a Misfits T-shirt.

Back