Goodnites Innovation 2023?

That’s sort of dumb to put them only in Sam’s Club,.. We have BJ’s, but the closest Sam’s Club is about 30 miles away…

thefurealfriends2 said:
That’s sort of dumb to put them only in Sam’s Club,.. We have BJ’s, but the closest Sam’s Club is about 30 miles away…
I agree. It is truly stupid having to order from one peace of garbage outlet that charges an excessive amount of money for membership that doesn't get used for most of the year.

Reactions: thefurealfriends2
For what it’s worth - I think you can buy from sam’s club, online, without a membership… it tacks on a fee from what I can tell. But. If it was a one time purchase, it may be worth it just to see if it will be worth while to invest in.

You may have to register as a guest or something along those lines.

thefurealfriends2 said:
You would think the extra retooling on the manufacturing line alone would make it not worth it to make it exclusive. Although it's no different than them also selling Pull Ups Plus exclusively at Costco. I'm not sure if they have different production lines just for these bulk retailers or what. The biggest thing that annoys me is it makes a better version of a product exclusive to retailers that mostly require at a minimum a decent size town to operate either a Sam's or Costco, plus the membership is generally something that probably turns off a lot of people as well. I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who could benefit from improved Goodnites, but if it remains only at Sam's, they will have no access to them.

Where I live there is Sam's but not Costco. So I can find the improved Goodnites (albeit I can't buy them due to sharing a membership with my family and not wanting Goodnites to show up on the purchase history), but not Pull Ups Plus. Granted, for many people, Goodnites are more important to have improvements to than Pull Ups, but the reverse is true in some other towns. I'm sure Kimberly Clark makes a ton of money off these bulk stores, but I don't understand the reasoning behind making exclusive products to retailers not everyone has access to. My nearest Costco for example is over 2.5 hours away from where I live.

Reactions: thefurealfriends2, TigerDL and 12srepaid
Sooner or later, these won't be exclusive, there's no reasons to make these an exclusive for a specific store, it wouldn't be worth it financially to have R&D do a product specific to only 1 store. My guess here is they have 1 line of production that is currently settled up for the special 46 box, and the others will get adaptation and will also have to be in french on the package to be sold in Canada and USA at the same time, maybe they are working on the new product box designs right now that they have tested them in Sam's Club.

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
Sam's, Costco, and BJ's, are about 35-40 miles from where I live. (GA) Two of them are next to each other, while BJ's is in a different city.
I've been in places in northern NM, that's even farther away from cities with these types of stores or any major stores.

Last edited:
Is there any validity to the claims you can get the Sam's Club ones on Amazon?

goodniteslover12 said:
Is there any validity to the claims you can get the Sam's Club ones on Amazon?
At some point they shipped on Amazon. It looks like that was a test run for the SamsClub exclusives. My best guess is that Sams is now the only place you can get them.

GoodnitesLover8 said:
At some point they shipped on Amazon. It looks like that was a test run for the SamsClub exclusives. My best guess is that Sams is now the only place you can get them.
The closest Sam's Club is like 900 miles from me.

• Sad
Reactions: TigerDL and 12srepaid
Hopefully they won't be exclusives for too long. I'm a bit meh on exclusive product versions.

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
12srepaid said:
Hopefully they won't be exclusives for too long. I'm a bit meh on exclusive product versions.
Don't worry, that research and development to improve a product won't lead to an exclusivity, it wouldn't be financially good for them unless Sam's Club pay them a lot for it, and I seriously doubt its the case, I'm 100% sure its just their first line was specifically made for them and they will roll out of other plants soon with a bilingual box, a sign that this will roll out in Canada too. I would guess by the end of January 2024, they should be out everywhere, could be earlier than that, lets wait (insert an image of a toddler waiting for his favorite dinner)

Reactions: 12srepaid and Weatheronthe8s
CodyBaby said:
Don't worry, that research and development to improve a product won't lead to an exclusivity, it wouldn't be financially good for them unless Sam's Club pay them a lot for it, and I seriously doubt its the case, I'm 100% sure its just their first line was specifically made for them and they will roll out of other plants soon with a bilingual box, a sign that this will roll out in Canada too. I would guess by the end of January 2024, they should be out everywhere, could be earlier than that, lets wait (insert an image of a toddler waiting for his favorite dinner)
I agree. I'm not too concerned. :)

CodyBaby said:
They do exclusives for Pull-Ups, Depend, AND Huggies, so I am definitely not 100% sure that this is temporary.

Reactions: TigerDL and deepdriftAD
Well they did submit the Quicksorb for trademark protection in Canada, and we don't have Sam's Club (and GoodNites aren't sold at Costco here for whatever reason) so unless Wal-Mart here is going to carry these new kind, it seems unlikely that they will stay exclusive but I don't know for certain

• Thinking
Reactions: FudgedInLuvs and TigerDL
thefurealfriends2 said:
I’ve never heard of BJ’s before. I don’t think the store has entered the Chicago market.

• Haha
Reactions: MiddleJacob
Ordered a box from Sam's to see if the new and improved have much of a difference vs. current. Hope so

Reactions: DanElmontan
thegamer408 said:
Well they did submit the Quicksorb for trademark protection in Canada, and we don't have Sam's Club (and GoodNites aren't sold at Costco here for whatever reason) so unless Wal-Mart here is going to carry these new kind, it seems unlikely that they will stay exclusive but I don't know for certain
Well Quicksorb isn't claimed as exclusive. Just the fit.

Hi everyone. Sorry if this has been asked before. It's such a long thread I can't find it. Does anyone know if there are any plans to make larger drynights in the UK like the large Goodnights? I'd so love to try them!

GoodnitesLover8 said:
They do exclusives for Pull-Ups, Depend, AND Huggies, so I am definitely not 100% sure that this is temporary.
There's an exclusive version of Depends? Do they make them even worse than they already are?

Marting said:
Hi everyone. Sorry if this has been asked before. It's such a long thread I can't find it. Does anyone know if there are any plans to make larger drynights in the UK like the large Goodnights? I'd so love to try them!
Thank you for taking the time to look before asking. The size difference might've been discussed very briefly earlier on but I do not believe anyone has heard of any plans to change the sizing in Europe yet. Unfortunately, our increasing obesity problem hasn't spread to the UK like a lot of other U.S. culture. Encourage everyone to let their kids eat more McDonalds.

• Haha
Reactions: Marting
JohnQDiaper said:
There's an exclusive version of Depends? Do they make them even worse than they already are?

Thank you for taking the time to look before asking. The size difference might've been discussed very briefly earlier on but I do not believe anyone has heard of any plans to change the sizing in Europe yet. Unfortunately, our increasing obesity problem hasn't spread to the UK like a lot of other U.S. culture. Encourage everyone to let their kids eat more McDonalds.
Obesity has spread to most of the English speaking world. Australia (last I knew) had a higher obesity rate than the US. Everyone seems to fixate on the US for some reason.

Back