Goodnights vs. Cuties Sleepovers

Dalmatian

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone tried the cuties sleepovers? They compare themselves to goodnights, and the XL goes up to 140 pounds. They are plain white and unisex. Also cheaper than goodnights. They don’t look like they have the stretch sides like goodnights.

Attachments

• 912486DE-F094-4A90-8AE7-E4C5682C2A66.png
    912486DE-F094-4A90-8AE7-E4C5682C2A66.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 17
  • DBE7FBF5-B370-4BC3-9509-A1C1073C27E6.png
    DBE7FBF5-B370-4BC3-9509-A1C1073C27E6.png
    97 KB · Views: 15
Yep, tried them a few months ago. They’re horrible - think Depends pull-ups complete with nasty, pleated elastic waist, but smaller and cheaper.

No idea how they think they can compete against the far cuter, better performing, and more comfortable Goodnites. It’s like they want to get teens used to the sad world of Depends early on. ☹️

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: TigerDL and KrankyPants
Thanks for the warning. No need to buy a smaller Depends!

Reactions: KrankyPants
Dalmatian said:
Thanks for the warning. No need to buy a smaller Depends!
Exactly! The description online had gotten my hopes up, too, but now I’m honestly close to pitching the rest of the pack. They’re just so scratchy, thin, leak-prone, and unflattering. 😖

PaddedLittleParadise said:
Exactly! The description online had gotten my hopes up, too, but now I’m honestly close to pitching the rest of the pack. They’re just so scratchy, thin, leak-prone, and unflattering. 😖
Old rule, if it seems to be too good to be true, then it probably isn’t true. Cheaper is usually cheaper made. I do wish the goodnights came in all white though.

Reactions: PaddedLittleParadise
Dalmatian said:
Old rule, if it seems to be too good to be true, then it probably isn’t true. Cheaper is usually cheaper made. I do wish the goodnights came in all white though.
Ah, yes, the early 2000’s Goodnites were nice indeed! I think there might be some generic brand (CVS, Walgreens, Kroger, etc.) sleep diapers that might still be all white, but I’m not 100% sure.

The XL size Cuties are a completely different product than their smaller sizes, which I think are similar to the Parents Choice brand.

Dalmatian said:
Has anyone tried the cuties sleepovers? They compare themselves to goodnights, and the XL goes up to 140 pounds. They are plain white and unisex. Also cheaper than goodnights. They don’t look like they have the stretch sides like goodnights.
I've heard that these are garbage from many different people. Just a store-brand adult pullup but smaller.

Back