2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
  8. Carer
  9. Other
The holidays are coming and using Diapers/Pull-Ups during the winter would help us stay extra comfortable from the cold.

Last edited:
You are raising a point which is essentially completely uncontroversial within this community in a way which only serves to put ABDL into close association with something we all, yourself included, would rather not be associated with.

Education has no interest in ABDL and that is fine.

No one uses the term paraphilic infantilism in any conversational setting and that is fine.

Making repeated public posts which link ABDL with offending behaviour supports the narrative that the concepts are intertwined and that is not fine.

If you have your own internal conflicts that is acceptable and valid. Do no harm and seek help, a better future is always achievable.

Please relent from these weirdly aggressive ministrations. I do not come here to be reminded of horrible things and I don't want a curious visitor here to be met by anything horrible - it gives an extremely negative impression.

Reactions: OscarS
Anemone said:
You are raising a point which is essentially completely uncontroversial within this community in a way which only serves to put ABDL into close association with something we all, yourself included, would rather not be associated with.

Education has no interest in ABDL and that is fine.

No one uses the term paraphilic infantilism in any conversational setting and that is fine.

Making repeated public posts which link ABDL with offending behaviour supports the narrative that the concepts are intertwined and that is not fine.

If you have your own internal conflicts that is acceptable and valid. Do no harm and seek help, a better future is always achievable.

Please relent from these weirdly aggressive ministrations. I do not come here to be reminded of horrible things and I don't want a curious visitor here to be met by anything horrible - it gives an extremely negative impression.
I changed it to something else

OscarS said:
I changed it to something else
Certainly a much more positive message, and equally a sentiment we all can agree to!

Makes my reply look slightly deranged in context but I'll gladly accept the trade off!

Reactions: OscarS
Anemone said:
Certainly a much more positive message, and equally a sentiment we all can agree to!

Makes my reply look slightly deranged in context but I'll gladly accept the trade off!
Boom that's much better. That trade off is as Cool as Coconuts.

• Love
Reactions: Anemone
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back