Going out in a diaper.

sonadam9

Est. Contributor
For those who were diapers out. I could use some advice. Me and the others I live with have a few errands that we have to run tomorrow. I am playing with the idea of wearing an ABU little kings instead of my normal underwear. This would be the first time that I wear a diaper outside of my house. When I like the idea of wearing a diaper out and about I am a little nervous about it.

Reactions: jessraven, MetalDan86, medfet878 and 3 others
Wear loose clothing and a shirt that extends below the belt line.

Reactions: Zeke, espectro, MetalDan86 and 4 others
I also put my phone and wallet in my back pockets to break up any visible diaper lines

Reactions: Zeke, AshtonFreecss, Diaperedlife13 and 2 others
Unless you have a major leak, no one will notice.

Reactions: Zeke, Lyric, NappyCouple1980 and 3 others
MY diaper wearing has gone up a lot due to Incontinence getting worse. I wear out and about with diaper and plastic pants every day now and if people notice they do not say anything. My wife does not even say anything she did not even know I was wearing daily due to wetting daily and a few times at night, but I have added a stuffer at night along with my diapers and plastic pants. As some others have stated wear loose clothes and if you are really concerned wear a longer shirt out to cover the bulge and your back side.

Reactions: medfet878 and Jorelaxed
sonadam9 said:
For those who were diapers out. I could use some advice. Me and the others I live with have a few errands that we have to run tomorrow. I am playing with the idea of wearing an ABU little kings instead of my normal underwear. This would be the first time that I wear a diaper outside of my house. When I like the idea of wearing a diaper out and about I am a little nervous about it.
Some sweat pants and a loose t-shirt and you will be fine!

Reactions: Jorelaxed and medfet878
i wear 24/7 do to ic. i wear rearz safari with north shore booster and rearz booster. that last me till noon or so before needing a change. i also wear a tykables solid onsie. i have has also started wearing the tykables jeans. they are really comfortable. after dealing with ic for the last 2.5 years, the thought of what people think or will people know was all in my head. i do take the time to wear things to help from people.noticing.

Reactions: medfet878
Just wear more loose fitting pants and make sure your shirt will cover your pants in case your diaper is peeking above your pants line. With a little kings I think it would be hard to leak but it is a bit of a thick diaper. It is highly unlikely people notice and even more unlikely anyone would say anything. Just act normal like you wear those diapers all the time and need them.

I'd also suggest some plastic pants to put on over the diaper to reduce noise and importantly, smell. I can't stress what a difference this makes for me.

Reactions: medfet878
Unless you're out there actively flaunting the fact that you're wearing and being obnoxious about it nobody will notice and those who do notice generally don't care.

Reactions: Zeke, Lyric and medfet878
The little kings are a great option since they are cloth backed, so they have very little crinkle

Reactions: MetalDan86, BlueDude and medfet878
A good snug diaper with a good diaper cover along with some snug waistline clothing .

Just do whatever you're comfortable with and which remains respectful to the general public. And remember: no one is examining you to determine if you're wearing a diaper, because they have more important things to do :)

The few times I have worn out in public I just made sure my shorts were big enough and loose enough and a t-shirt that was long enough to ensure nothing was showing if my shorts dropped a little

Reactions: Zeke and Napincolove
Thanks for the advice everyone it really helped. When I was getting changed to go out today. I put on my last little kings I then put a pair of loos underwear over them. Before putting on loos pants and a long shit.

We then left the house. I was a bit nervous at first but quickly got used to. I haven't felt this little in a while and after the last two months that I have had I need it. As I was shopping I was having a hard time not sucking my thum. No one around me noticed what I had one.

When we had finished our planned shopping. The others decided to go to a further away store. I didn't feel like going so they dropped me off at home. I then did a video call with a friend for a while. After the call I went my diaper for the first time. I then sat down at relaxed in the living room. I have yet to change out of my wet diaper.

I am planning on wetting it at least one more time before changing. We left the house around around 11 am it is now 4:25pm. This is the longest that I have been diaper. When not something that I would do every often. I would do it again sometime.

Last edited:
I know you will enjoy wetting your diapers when you are out and about even more than you do at home. Don't be shy, just give it a try and you'll never go back.

Being 24/7 and ic I have no choice. At first I tried so hard to hide the fact I was in diapers. But now I don't care as much. I look at it as I have a medical disorder just like any other disorder

A onesie will really help to smooth everything out. I think ABUs are pretty bulky (I'm incontinent so not really familiar with ABDL diapers) but any onesie that fits will help avoid the really obvious front/back bulge that diapers are known for, especially after you're wet.

I normally I wear a yoga shorts over the diaper (especially with ABDL diapers) to reduce any noise, and my pants usually are loose.
On the last weeks I tried to dont think on that, and really helps! At least to not be too obvious you know.

Good luck!

As referenced many times before, wearing and wetting diapers in public/work is generally not noticed unless you are wearing very tight pants and very bulky diapers. I wet all the time at work without a problem.

I have worn many many times while out and about and honestly, nobody will even notice. Its not really something that people look out for, I think the majority of it all is just mind games going around in your head, so just relax and enjoy the moment and pretend that you aren't even wearing at all and you will be just fine :)

To set your mind at ease further, follow the recommendations from everyone above incase of something unforeseen that may require reaching/bending over and exposing the top of your nappy.

Back