Giving Away a Big Box of Diapers and Also an Introduction I Guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpottedSalamander

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello all!

First some context.
This might belong on another forum but I felt that it fit here. I've been a DL for as long as I can remember (seriously- it's one if the first things I ever wanted), and a lurker here for a bit. I work in engineering and I love sci-fi and the outdoors. Anyway, I have an apartment to myself for about a month, so I bought some diapers with the goal of using them for a while. I imagine some of you have experience with this but after a few days I didn't want to use them any more! Maybe it's just the purge part of the binge/purge cycle or maybe I found a way to accept myself without wearing. I don't know. Either way, I have to get rid of them within two weeks and I really really don't want to throw out a perfectly good box of very high quality diapers.

So, if anyone wants about 15 northshore airpremium, medium, and 10 northshore megamax, small, please reach out to me and we'll find a way to get them to you. I'm in the Seattle area, but I don't mind sending it in the mail if the recipient pays the cost of shipping, although it would be easiest to do it in person.

This is my first post so I hope I'm not breaking any rules.

Hey I'm on the east coast but I'd love to take the diapers off your hands! I can pay the cost of shipping no issues if you havent found someone yet

Welcome Spotted Salamander,
Ahh, the old binge/purge cycle, I've been down that road a few times. It is a completely normal behavior for anyone to do, not just ABs. My advice is to keep items that are of significance to you and/or cannot easily be replaced. I kept a few older GoodNites in the bottom of my drawer for the longest time, until one day I decided to try them on again. That was a decision I was happy about. On the other hand though, I threw out a couple vintage GoodNites Boxers during our move, for fear they would be found. I still regret that decision to this day.
I appreciate that you are not going to just toss them out, and are offering to give them to somebody. If there is no success with that idea, try donating them to a local nursing home or hospital. they usually are very accepting and grateful for such donations.

Anywho.... enough of my lecture, welcome to the ADISC community!

Take care,
-Nik

Reactions: TigerDL
LittleBigBoyNik said:
Welcome Spotted Salamander,
Ahh, the old binge/purge cycle, I've been down that road a few times. It is a completely normal behavior for anyone to do, not just ABs. My advice is to keep items that are of significance to you and/or cannot easily be replaced. I kept a few older GoodNites in the bottom of my drawer for the longest time, until one day I decided to try them on again. That was a decision I was happy about. On the other hand though, I threw out a couple vintage GoodNites Boxers during our move, for fear they would be found. I still regret that decision to this day.
I appreciate that you are not going to just toss them out, and are offering to give them to somebody. If there is no success with that idea, try donating them to a local nursing home or hospital. they usually are very accepting and grateful for such donations.

Anywho.... enough of my lecture, welcome to the ADISC community!

Take care,
-Nik
Hi Nik!

Thanks for the advice. I totally agree with "the bottom drawer" approach, but my family is coming to visit and I know I'm just going to be full of anxiety if I keep it around while they're here. Glad it worked out well for you though. Honestly, engaging with this community is the best thing I could ever do, since I feel a lot less isolated now, even though I only made one post so far!

Lotsofdiapers416 said:
Hey I'm on the east coast but I'd love to take the diapers off your hands! I can pay the cost of shipping no issues if you havent found someone yet
Hi Lotsofdiapers416,

Great, let's do it! How do you want to go about exchanging contacts and shipping info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back