girly diapers?

hannajaney

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
hello! I wanted to come on here to ask for feedback about girly ab/dl diapers. I love pastel colors, pink, and all things frilly and girly. I think there were some statistics done (although not many) about the demographics of adult babies and they're largely men or folks assigned male at birth and I think the designs of ab/dl diapers and perhaps even the form of the diapers themselves are made with that demographic in mind. this isn't a bad thing, all of us babies deserve diapers. but I was wondering if there are any high-capacity preferably cloth-backed diapers that are girly and better suited for the anatomy of a woman. thank you!

• Love
Reactions: goodniteswearer89 and michaelmc
Hi, check out Rearz.ca, abuniverse.com, littleforbig and tykables. Each have a large selction of diapers to choose from and some more feminine directed then others. Hope this helps get you started.

Reactions: goodniteswearer89, hannajaney and AndyPandy
Ignoring cloth backed for now ...

• Just about everything LFB does, some are extremely girly
  • Rearz Lil Bella and Princess Pink
  • ABU Bunny Hops
  • Crinklz Fairy Tale
  • Tykables Unicorns
  • Trest comes in pastels, the pink is extremely girly
  • Megamax pink

• Love
Reactions: jcwilliams343, SissyPwincessAndrea, babysuki and 3 others
depta99 said:
Ignoring cloth backed for now ...

• Just about everything LFB does, some are extremely girly
  • Rearz Lil Bella and Princess Pink
  • ABU Bunny Hops
  • Crinklz Fairy Tale
  • Tykables Unicorns
  • Trest comes in pastels, the pink is extremely girly
  • Megamax pink
thank you<3

BunnyHopps are the best!

Now that I’m in Japan, looking forward to trying Omutopia.

Reactions: hannajaney
Sunkiss Masterpiece on Amazon are available in pink.

Reactions: depta99
I know Dotty Diaper co. Does a pink diaper design that is kinda cute as well but I believe it is plastic and may be more expensive for shipping if outside the UK.

I really wish ABU would bring the Lavenders back.

Reactions: RuffRuff and depta99
Heyo1138 said:
I really wish ABU would bring the Lavenders back.
I follow Northshore on FB and they hinted that they're going to be carrying Forsite diapers starting next month. There's one called 'Lavender Stars' I looked them up and they're quite nice! Girly without being baby-sh at the same time. I'll for sure order a bag.

Reactions: hannajaney and 1baby
I happen to think that pink & girly is excellent for guys.

Reactions: Josephine, hannajaney and depta99
Expanding on @depta99 list, I agree that many of those styles lean towards the girly or feminine side, and I have tried and love all of them on the list, the most feminine diapers I've come across are DC Amor. While I haven't personally tried them, the images I've seen have this impression. It's worth noting though that DC Amor has been discontinued, but you may still find them available at select online stores. One website I know that still carries them is https://wearingclouds.com/product/dc-amor

Last edited:
Reactions: depta99
jbond007 said:
I happen to think that pink & girly is excellent for guys.
Absolutely, I couldn't agree more! Pink and girly styles can be just as fantastic for guys! It's all about embracing what makes you feel confident and comfortable, rocking pink and girly looks is a bold statement of individuality and confidence. Keep on shining in whatever styles make you feel your best!

Reactions: yellowcrayons and jbond007
Millie said:
Expanding on @depta99 list, I agree that many of those styles lean towards the girly or feminine side, and I have tried and love all of them on the list, the most feminine diapers I've come across are DC Amor. While I haven't personally tried them, the images I've seen have this impression. It's worth noting though that DC Amor has been discontinued, but you may still find them available at select online stores. One website I know that still carries them is https://wearingclouds.com/product/dc-amor
Never seen that one!

Reactions: jbond007
depta99 said:
I follow Northshore on FB and they hinted that they're going to be carrying Forsite diapers starting next month. There's one called 'Lavender Stars' I looked them up and they're quite nice! Girly without being baby-sh at the same time. I'll for sure order a bag.
I known those, and I use them a lot, I really like them, but the Lavender had a sort of not too babish look while not being fully adult.

Reactions: jbond007
Back