Gifts for a unsure little?

GlitterGhost

Est. Contributor
So i know my roommate posts on my account more than i do that cuz he monitors it and we both kinda use it. But i have a friend that is a little but is still kinda exploring that and trying to figure all that out i was curious on what i should give her shes been kinda upset lately and little space is helping but sometimes a little gift just helps. So what should i get her i kinda want it to be something she can use in little space but dont wanna scare her off.

Stuffies are out of the question she has so many and specifically said at Xmas she cant take in anymore.

A DVD of Christopher Robin. Yes, it's about a male, but the depiction of both the yearning for and fighting against little space should resonate no matter what one's plumbing or identification may be.

It's on Netflix too.

Last edited:
Reactions: magnolia
DippyDawg said:
A DVD of Christopher Robin. Yes, it's about a male, but the depiction of both the yearning for and fighting against little space should resonate no matter what one's plumbing or identification may be.

It's on Netflix too.
I like that idea but I've never been able to get her to sit threw a movie she has ADHD and so something that requires attention for long periods just dosnt sound right for her but I do love the idea.

GlitterGhost said:
I like that idea but I've never been able to get her to sit threw a movie she has ADHD and so something that requires attention for long periods just dosnt sound right for her but I do love the idea.
Then please take the time to watch it yourself and let me know what you thought of it.

DippyDawg said:
Then please take the time to watch it yourself and let me know what you thought of it.
Me being an avid pooh bear fan saw it in theaters when it came out and it was amazing I watch it on Netflix on occasion it's a great movie and finds away to make everyone relate to it because everyone was a child at some point

Reactions: DippyDawg
How about some Legos? Sometimes concentrating on a single task can help with having ADHD.

I gather you and your little are female. I'm not sure how 'close' your relationship with this person is, but you could always give her a bath!

Doesn't cost anything except time, and if you can get her into the bathtub, she'll enjoy it. She can be as little as she likes!

Just a thought.

Reactions: DippyDawg
sbmccue said:
I gather you and your little are female. I'm not sure how 'close' your relationship with this person is, but you could always give her a bath!

Doesn't cost anything except time, and if you can get her into the bathtub, she'll enjoy it. She can be as little as she likes!

Just a thought.
She is just my friend and she started asking about my little space knowing i was also a little but i may start drooping that hint to my CG lol

dogboy said:
How about some Legos? Sometimes concentrating on a single task can help with having ADHD.
I love that idea theirs plenty of Lego sets that are cute that would look good on display in her room and no one questions Lego its perfect

Reactions: dogboy and DippyDawg
Back