Getting Rid of Pubic Hair

GoodniteLover219

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I'm sure this has been asked/discussed in another thread before me; but I would appreciate some guidance and probable suggestions on what I'm about to discuss.

I'm considering the possibility of waxing most (If not all) of my body hair. I haven't strictly made the decision yet if I'll actually go through it or not; but it's on the table.

Anyway, I've been researching information regarding shaving or getting rid of body hair and I'm confused as to what I should do about the hairs on my "pubic" regions.

How does one simply get rid of all the unwanted pubic hair without causing harm to the skin or on one's self?

I am a guy by the way and just absolutely cannot stand having body hair. 😣

I really would appreciate some guidance on this; but I understand if there's none to give.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, DiaperArch, sport1 and 11 others
from limited experience I'd say creams worked best for me, but I've never waxed and I'm sure my shaving technique is pretty poop.

Reactions: Whitechocolate, cappydiaperlvr, GoodniteLover219 and 1 other person
GoodniteLover219 said:
I'm sure this has been asked/discussed in another thread before me; but I would appreciate some guidance and probable suggestions on what I'm about to discuss.

I'm considering the possibility of waxing most (If not all) of my body hair. I haven't strictly made the decision yet if I'll actually go through it or not; but it's on the table.

Anyway, I've been researching information regarding shaving or getting rid of body hair and I'm confused as to what I should do about the hairs on my "pubic" regions.

How does one simply get rid of all the unwanted pubic hair without causing harm to the skin or on one's self?

I really would appreciate some guidance on this; but I understand if there's none to give.
If you use creams , watch the vital spots cause it will burn them. know from experience. they work good but very messy and smelly. once you put it on you cant leave it to long. iwould recommend a laser epilator

Reactions: friendlyArm, Deleted member 57387, diddles and 2 others
GoodniteLover219 said:

I have gone so far as to remove leg hair, chest hair and under arm hair but have only thinned out pubic hair. I would suggest waxing because if you shave in comes back and itches like crazy and you would want to pull it out anyway because of that. I have not tried waxing the pubic area yet myself.

Reactions: GoodniteLover219
steviebaby4 said:
For me, I have a battery powered razor (Remington Bikini Trimmer (ladies of course)) for when I forget to shave after a few days, then for the 'cleaner look' I use my regular men's shaver. This stops the ingrown hairs. I have also used the cream which made me so smooth, but also I burned my sack and did have some ingrown and itchy hairs - not good when it starts to itch and you are in public. I have also been thinking about waxing (going to a place that does it) more then me doing it myself.

Good luck on whatever you decide to do.
I see what you mean about the ingrown hairs and extreme uncomfortableness. Which is why I'm asking around for any pointers on how to do the pubic regions.

And you're right on seeking professionals to wax for you. I've also read that pros can do it better than oneself; though the thing is getting a pro wax is rather pricy. 😅 But thanks for your pointers! 🤗

rbm said:
If you use creams , watch the vital spots cause it will burn them. know from experience. they work good but very messy and smelly. once you put it on you cant leave it to long. iwould recommend a laser epilator
By "vital spots" you're of course referring to the ball sacks right? Or does it also refer to something else?

And you say a laser epilator? I'll have to do some research on that one- can't say I ever heard of that. Thanks so much for your tips! 🤗❤️

Angelapinks said:
I have gone so far as to remove leg hair, chest hair and under arm hair but have only thinned out pubic hair. I would suggest waxing because if you shave in comes back and itches like crazy and you would want to pull it out anyway because of that. I have not tried waxing the pubic area yet myself.
I think one article I read said to not wax the pubic region; though I could be wrong. I'll have to find the article again and read it all again.

But I'll look into seeing if one can wax the pubic region within men. Thanks so much for your input. 🤗❤️

Reactions: Angelapinks
I have a body hair trimmer for that purpose. Its fast and good enough.

Reactions: Deleted member 57387, CLPP and GoodniteLover219
GoodniteLover219 said:
I see what you mean about the ingrown hairs and extreme uncomfortableness. Which is why I'm asking around for any pointers on how to do the pubic regions.

And you're right on seeking professionals to wax for you. I've also read that pros can do it better than oneself; though the thing is getting a pro wax is rather pricy. 😅 But thanks for your pointers! 🤗

By "vital spots" you're of course referring to the ball sacks right? Or does it also refer to something else?

And you say a laser epilator? I'll have to do some research on that one- can't say I ever heard of that. Thanks so much for your tips! 🤗❤️

I think one article I read said to not wax the pubic region; though I could be wrong. I'll have to find the article again and read it all again.

But I'll look into seeing if one can wax the pubic region within men. Thanks so much for your input. 🤗❤️
yes i mean the ball sacks. google epilators . are are many home use ones amy where from a $100 and up I paid about $149 for mine

Reactions: diddles and GoodniteLover219
rbm said:
yes i mean the ball sacks. google epilators . are are many home use ones amy where from a $100 and up I paid about $149 for mine
Wow! 😀 Thank you so much! I'll be looking into that right away! I'll let you know what I find! 🤗

I'm also a guy who doesn't like body hair, I'm also a furry which makes it kind of ironic😏

I have tried shaving and creams, pubic areas were the worst as they always get ingrown. I spent the bucks on laser hair removal for several areas and I feel it was worth the investment 😌

• Love
Reactions: Whitechocolate, FenKit, KittyninjaW and 4 others
fleckothefennec said:
I'm also a guy who doesn't like body hair, I'm also a furry which makes it kind of ironic😏

I have tried shaving and creams, pubic areas were the worst as they always get ingrown. I spent the bucks on laser hair removal for several areas and I feel it was worth the investment 😌
OIwould like to do that too. was it expensive and did it hurt

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and GoodniteLover219
I shave. I do it in the shower where the flowing water helps wash the hair away and keeps the razor working. There is no need for shaving cream though I do use soap and shampoo to soften the hairs. I do it weekly.

Reactions: Remo and GoodniteLover219
Diaperloverj said:
I shave. I do it in the shower where the flowing water helps wash the hair away and keeps the razor working. There is no need for shaving cream though I do use soap and shampoo to soften the hairs. I do it weekly.
So, you shave yours?

But then what about itchiness and discomfort? Do you use any cream or anything for that?

I use wax. With it I am baby smooth for three to six weeks.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Angelapinks
GoodniteLover219 said:
So, you shave yours?

But then what about itchiness and discomfort? Do you use any cream or anything for that?
I think the skin becomes tougher over time. Once in a great while I'll have small bumps but they go away in an hour or two. I've never itched from shaving.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and GoodniteLover219
rbm said:
OIwould like to do that too. was it expensive and did it hurt
It was like getting a tattoo, the butt was $1000, 6 treatments, the front was $600 4 treatments

It's been a few years and it's still not coming back😁

Reactions: Diaperloverj, GatoChihuahua, Deleted member 2565 and 4 others
fleckothefennec said:
It was like getting a tattoo, the butt was $1000, 6 treatments, the front was $600 4 treatments

It's been a few years and it's still not coming back😁
how much of your front and butt did they do. would love to get mine done. also my eyebrows

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
I had the entire butt done all the way from my lower back to my legs then right around to the front. Even right down the crack and around the balloon knot. On the front I had from the base of my pubic mound done to my chest. I had one session on my balls, was not too bad. I still have a little pubic hair, was not sure if I wanted it all totally gone.

Reactions: Diaperloverj
You can also buy a philips IPL lumea for like 200 bucks second hand and do your own laser hair removal at home...

But fleckothefennec's approach sounds like a winner.

Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and rbm
crooke3 said:
You can also buy a philips IPL lumea for like 200 bucks second hand and do your own laser hair removal at home...

But fleckothefennec's approach sounds like a winner.
already have one. sounds like the same that I have

Reactions: GoodniteLover219 and crooke3
Back