Gardening

EagleBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I plan on having garden next year from an pre-existing garden any tips on what to do or how to do it? I know all the over growth needs to be pulled. Do I spray for weeds? Do I mix peatmoss in? When is the best time to plant the veggie seeds? Do I need to get a starter pack and start growing sometime in March?

Hello.
Take a look at the gardening blog. We talk about all of this or will answer your questions.

Egor

There are so many variables such as the type of soil that you have, the condition of your soil, the available sunlight, the rainfall in your area, your growing region (length of growing season), the plants that you want to grow, and many others that need to be provided before any advice about your garden could be considered. There are many sources available that can help you get started that will help you understand how to deal with the aforementioned variables.

I LOVE PLANTS!

I kinda messed up this year, I meant to grow a ton of stuff but I put it off too long so I only have 5 tomato plants. And one has this weird ailment where its wilting like its underwatered but its not underwatered and idk what to do.

I might put down some lettuces and carrots etc this week since they grow fast and do well into the cold.

What I am more interested in right now is making an indoor garden, i plan to build my own LED grow light, maybe 2 and turn a spare room into a year-round herb/veggie garden ^^

We been kind of bless with timely rains !! So far everything look pretty decent !! Plus our water bill has drop big time 😊 !

egor said:
Hello.
Take a look at the gardening blog. We talk about all of this or will answer your questions.

Egor
I did look at the garden thread and I even made the same post there a few days ago. I thought I would get better results posting the same post in a different thread.

Last edited:
Back