Full biological Regression

TaylorThelop

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
So has anyone thought of the idea of full regression. Not so much if you would do it but more so, as a concept. So how would it work. WOuld it affect your brain too, like memories and thoughts, would you loose your memories of being an adult or not? How would it work from a legal perspective, would you still be your actual age? Or your new biological little age legally, would that mean being put up for addoption?

How would this affect things like bladder control? Do you think this would revert too?

As a concept, I would love to know what you think about the effects this would have, on you and the world as a whole.
Would you need to be assessed for the treatment? If so would that mean that being little would be considered a health condition?

This subject come up time to time. And yes I would be up for becoming a physical child again and a toddler.

I think this would mean that if this was possible, that someone that has gone through the procedure would also have to be willing to give up adult status. As they will be a child again.

I think that financials could be put into a fund for them a to help pay for care that they would need and education as they grow up again.

I think going through the education system again would be for me something cool

But my memories this is something that I think should be kept. As they are what makes the person in part.

Any way yes I would be up for physical child again. And growing up again. There are so much I could do and enjoy as a child. That has to be done in private now.

Well that's what I thinks

I believe I've written a few stories dealing with this. It would be nice as long as it wasn't permanent.

I think @siysiy has the seem ideas that I have.

In most cases, I would be a baby/toddler - the same body size and development, the same legal rules and so forth that a real baby/toddler would have.

And I like the idea of my current 'estate' being in a type of trust for my new upbringing.

The big thing for me is to retain all of my memories. If I was to lose them too, then it would be like I never existed. I would like to have my memories so I can better relive my life.

This is a very good question that I've been meaning to sink my teeth into all day, but I'm not sure how to answer it yet😅

I'll be sure to come back with something.

Depends on if you retain your memories, which is really what defines who we are. Without them you are not you anymore. You'd still be an adult if you retained your memories.

MickeyM said:
Depends on if you retain your memories, which is really what defines who we are. Without them you are not you anymore. You'd still be an adult if you retained your memories.

This could bring up some thorny legal issues. If one remembers doing very "adult" things, like having sex, could it be construed as stautuatory rape if one was to have sex again with a "first-time" teenager as they grew back up into high school age? (Even if they have legally forfeited adult legal status)

Well that would be something that a person would have to consider before havering the procedure.

One it will be about 10ish years before they body become sexually active again. And about 15 and maybe even 18 years before they are legally able to have sex with another person again.

For me I am asexual so not having sex is not a biggie.

Not being able to drive however would be something I would miss.

I think that any one that won't this would have to go through so selection process.

Maybe something like someone who is transgender would go through.

Perhaps actually go somewhere where they live as they would if they were a toddler again to see if it is something that I really want to go through with.

It's just that somewhere like that would be constantly booked out with us guys. Hee,hee.

How it is a nice fantasy anyway.

This type of Biological Regression doesn't really exist in the real world, so we can make up the rules for ourselves🐻
Unfortunately, We have the rest of the world to deal with and they might not like regression:(
At least these are the rules I want to play with, I might try to make an "authentic/scientific" regression post later...

Mental Regression Affects!!!!
I don't know if any of us want to lose our memories, they really make us who we are and stuff. But part of being a baby is asking "why" and not knowing anything. Despite that issue, I ultimately disagree with Micky, babies have different needs and desires because of their developing brains. We'd be:
Less patient
More emotional
More excitable
More selfish
More dependent on caregivers
Unable to process complex commands and ideas
and probably a lot of other things depending on the specific age of the regression

I'd probably still like D&D, and I'd most likely keep my ability to read but some of the math and all of the rules would frustrate me
But I could just act out the same fantasies alone with toys and "no writers block."
My taste in music would probably be the exact
Vocab might change when I found what words were easy and what words were hard to say
I'd cry, throw tantrums, jump, squeal, and look at the world with wonder
and I'd lose a lot of my inhibitions

Last edited:
I think it would be cool. As long that I get to keep all my memories it makes me, me. Plus it’s kind of like get a second chance to improve upon yourself.

Reactions: Halibut
Rahrah1 said:
I think it would be cool. As long that I get to keep all my memories it makes me, me. Plus it’s kind of like get a second chance to improve upon yourself.
They're not really ABDL related but I have had several daydreams of being a hyper-competent child.

My most recent ones are the kid with the screaming 12 year old youtube channel, who uses his age as a positive gimic to get more subscribers over his childhood, before eventually becoming popular and outspoken enough to run for president. Which he wins, despite his young age. In the end, he admits he was an alien the whole time. 🦎
And making a powerpoint presentation on how and when it's okay to swear despite the teacher's actions to stop it.:p

Like what if people sign up to adopt you because you can no longer do adult things and they let you decide when you want to be out of diapers.

Reactions: Halibut
Rahrah1 said:
Like what if people sign up to adopt you because you can no longer do adult things and they let you decide when you want to be out of diapers.

Hopefully "never" counts as a decision :p

Reactions: Rahrah1
I love the concept. It would make a great movie.
One of the things I would be curious about, would be how many people would sign up for this?
I suspect, a great many. Think about it. Our entire society is built upon "escapism" where adults use movies, games, music, drugs, alcohol, sex, etc. in order to "escape" the stress and cares of this adult world with adult responsibilities.

If given the chance, I suspect that many people would opt to be babies again.

BusyBritches said:
If given the chance, I suspect that many people would opt to be babies again.

It is a common desire, especially for older people who want to relive their youth. I think that people might be more inclined to go back to an older age, like 4-22 or something.

Some of This stuff is possible in real life!
I've heard a rumor of a 19-year-old woman on Tindr who never went through puberty at all, because of a tumor on her pineal gland. If our regression took place before puberty then we could probably keep people as kids indefinitely.
It's harder for adults though, since I don't think we can shrink our entire body, but we can still.....

-remove all of an adults body hair, and use lotion to make the skin baby soft
-change our vocal cords, so our voices sound higher and younger
-Reduce our libidos, size, and reproductive ability
-revert our hormones back to the levels found in young children
- Induce hypnosis or possible try brain surgery to limit our mental capabilities

Some of these things are genuinely awful in real life... but I think It's relevant to mention what's possible.

SicartheaSpikefan said:
Mental Regression Affects!!!!
I don't know if any of us want to lose our memories, they really make us who we are and stuff. But part of being a baby is asking "why" and not knowing anything. Despite that issue, I ultimately disagree with Micky, babies have different needs and desires because of their developing brains. We'd be:
Less patient
More emotional
More excitable
More selfish
More dependent on caregivers
Unable to process complex commands and ideas

I just read this and Ho my I am such a Little
asking Why and not knowing the answer, OK I get the answer that Society gives me but that's not to say that I get it or understand it, I just accept it ( becouse I said so)

Less patient: depends on the situation.
More emotional: yep I strugel with emotional maturity
More excitable; yep
More selfish: May be.
More dependent on caregivers: yep I need a big.
Unable to process complex commands and ideas: look is that a butterfly.

Wow you guys have thought into this a lot haha

Personally for me I woulden't actually mind loosing my memories cus it would be a new life and I would make new ones, as long as the people I know and love never loose those memories I would be happy to move on to a new life and a fresh little start hehe

In real life I don't think that would actually happen but from a writers perspective: I inmagine it would start out as a top secret program only available to the elites and wealthy.
With time is would become available to the general public but few people would be able to afford it and most would oppose it.

There'd be questions regarding pervious ownership, rights and education. There'd be concerns about the second time child's ability to adjust and possible emotional problems. There'd be moral concerns about over population and playing God.

As a human grows there bones fuse together into place and the way the brain works changes in a natural process in theory a drug could be created to reverse this process so a person would gradually get younger but there are complications even in that theory.

In a child's brain memories aren't retained as well and there's a lot of dissociation so after regression there would be some memory loss but not straight out amnesia.

This would be a wonderful concept for someone who spent thier whole life struggling and suffering or an animal that was neglected and abused would it apply to animals?

As to if such an opportunity were to be offered to me I really don't know if I would take it. Like everyone here I like the freedom of an adult and the care free nature of a child but I don't like the worse in either world.

Back