• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

friendly kidfur says hi!

sleepypup

Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Other
that kidfur is me!
hello all! i hope the new year is treating you well so far! i've been hoping to be more active in these communities... Account is made, post is... being posted... We'll see how well I can follow through x'3

i'm not so much a regressor as a i am a little by personality... or however you'd describe that. i can adult when needed, obviously! just, when i can be a goober... i'm going to be a goober x3

I'm more looking for friends... like-minded ones who it's less weird to be my weirdo self around x3 Obviously, I'll have to be active to complete that goal, buuuuut... one step at a time!
Outside of the gimme stuff... I like video games... I'd like to get into tabletop ones too! I like doing word puzzles too -- been getting books to do them to cut screen time a bit. Game-wise... I have a Switch, PS4, and Xbox One... Most of my library is on my Switch. My Xbox is pretty dependent on my ability to pay for Game Pass.
I love to draw too! Got a bunch of hobbies that have to do with artistic stuff... Writing, character creation/world building... I have the undying want to learn to sew to make different things too... Clothes (for me and my plushies), fursuits, plushies... Charm making is another... I could go on forever, honestly...

Other inside stuff is cuddling with my doggos, watching TV/movies, calling friends, and usually more things that lead to me tidying, tinkering with things, or just puttering around aimlessly x3

I love being outside too! Mostly just walking around parks and such... But there's smaller hobbies hidden within! (funny how I chose then to be quieter... huh....)

anyway! i like to think i'm pretty easy to get along with!
I'm not used to being as social as I've been feeling and lingering social anxiety has a small grip... But I'm hoping even lurking here is a good experience!

Reactions: Sealander, LaLoneDigi and floppyfoppsie
Welcome! I also like similar hobbies. What are some of your favorite games? What kid of art do you draw?

Welcome from the UK 😊 is your avatar McKenzie from Bluey?
Hope you have fun here!

hey how are you welcome to the community

Welcome to ADISC sleepypup! I hope you enjoy your time here!
What sort of dogs do you have?
And what sort of tabletop games do you play? :0

Hello and welcome to the community. Thank you for that introduction.

Welcome

A bit late responding, but thank you everyone for the warm welcomes!

To respond to more specific posts:
floppyfoppsie said:
Welcome to ADISC sleepypup! I hope you enjoy your time here!
What sort of dogs do you have?
And what sort of tabletop games do you play? :0
I have a german shepherd/lab mix and a pitbull mix! There's an old english sheepdog/lab mix in the house too but she's not mine (i'm her favorite though :3c)
i can't actually say i play tabletop games TwT i have an interest in them! but i've never had anyone to play with...
lust4apples said:
Welcome! I also like similar hobbies. What are some of your favorite games? What kid of art do you draw?
cool! mind me asking which ones we share?
art-wise, I usually draw cartoon-y stuff :3 lately it's been doodles more than actual drawings, though... was trying to learn to illustrate and digitally paint for a bit, but life got in the way.
for games... I like adventure games, but they almost always have a secondary genre to them x3
these are just the more widely known ones... the list is longer, trust me x'3 sorry for rambling!
Pokemon is definitely a go-to! played (almost) every main game, have a bunch of side-games too! Been playing a lot of Nintendo stuff as of late... Splatoon, Zelda (older ones, mostly), played a few older Mario ones too! I have a small collection on my Switch, 3DS, and Wii U that'll keep me busy for a while!
I also have a small backlog on my ps3 and 4 I'm excited to work through! Most... are old games that I'm replaying... some are newer. Sly Cooper, Devil May Cry 1-4... I have DMC and Devil May Cry 5, I think? But the originals are the most anticipated!
Newer friends have me trying different games, too... Gonna give Warframe a try... Apex Legends, too...
LuckyRed23 said:
Welcome from the UK 😊 is your avatar McKenzie from Bluey?
Hope you have fun here!
and last but certainly not least! it absolutely is MacKenzie from Bluey! He's my favorite character :D

• Love
Reactions: Sealander, lust4apples and LuckyRed23
Hello and welcome. Good start in our community 🦖🧸🙋

sleepypup said:
and last but certainly not least! it absolutely is MacKenzie from Bluey! He's my favorite character :D
Good choice! Being abandoned in the space episode made me cry 🥺

LuckyRed23 said:
Good choice! Being abandoned in the space episode made me cry 🥺
I haven't been able to rewatch that episode just yet... For the same reason x'3 I loooooove it, but I definitely need(ed) to skip it for a while

• Love
Reactions: BBBen and LuckyRed23
Hello and Welcome

sleepypup said:
I haven't been able to rewatch that episode just yet... For the same reason x'3 I loooooove it, but I definitely need(ed) to skip it for a while
A kids show shouldn't be the reason for me to rethink if I need to see a therapist about abandonment issues? 😁
It's a great show and it's not definitely not the only time its made me cry.

Hi there, welcome to ADISC! Glad to have you. Thanks for this great introduction. All I can say is keep posting away, and you'll meet lots of cool fun people!

I like Pokemon games too. I mainly play the DS ones because I like the mechanics best on those and I don't have the more recent consoles. Just did a Diamond playthrough, that was fun.

Back