Forsite Mary Jane pattern. Do they get a 420 out of 100?

LilxFawn

💖🧸🍼Daddy’s precious little prince🍼🧸💖
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
I’m curious if anyone’s ever bought the Forsite Mary Jane pattern diapers. I saw them and got a kick out of them, I know my husband would too. I looked at the reviews on amazon and was honestly kind of impressed. But I was curious if anyone could give me more than a “good product” or “nice”. If you like these diapers then please let me know! I want to try them out but don’t want to commit to an entire pack.
thanks✌🏻DA676BC3-F805-4044-B3AD-70CB2C6FF3EB.png

Reactions: Furrytum
The look a bit pricey for my budget

chamberpot said:
The look a bit pricey for my budget
Same tbh, they’d definitely be a splurge. Ones that I wouldn’t wear as often lol

• Love
Reactions: jspoter
I'd buy them if you could smoke them.

• Haha
Reactions: Lyokodl, bohemian85, nwm and 3 others
We have bought them and I loved them! Good quality! Definitely a splurge item though!

• Love
Reactions: LilxFawn
I have never been a big fan of Forsites before, but I do really like the pattern... maybe like LilLizzie said, definitely a splurge item!!

that price is insane. they're a lot cheaper in europe

• Wow
Reactions: Lyokodl and LilxFawn
MissAmy said:
that price is insane. they're a lot cheaper in europe
Really? That’s odd 🤔

LilxFawn said:
Really? That’s odd 🤔
yes really. they go for $22. but i think amazon jacks up the prices by about 30% so i really don't understand why anyone would buy from there

Reactions: littledreamers333 and LilxFawn
I bought them off of agecomfort here in Canada for cheaper. Honestly I was not disappointed. They worked well, fit great and so awesome to finally have an adult print! I've bought once and will totally buy them again. The great thing about agecomfort is you can buy single samples!

Attachments

• 20190719_121811~2.jpg
    20190719_121811~2.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: WABX and LilxFawn
Zorbid said:
I bought them off of agecomfort here in Canada for cheaper. Honestly I was not disappointed. They worked well, fit great and so awesome to finally have an adult print! I've bought once and will totally buy them again. The great thing about agecomfort is you can buy single samples!
Do you know if Agecomfort ships to the us?

LilxFawn said:
Do you know if Agecomfort ships to the us?
I'm not sure as I live in Canada. But a few clicks on agecomfort.ca will let you know!

No, they no longer ship to US.

• Wow
Florida is trying to put recreational marijuana on the voting ballot. I may eventually have to buy a pack of these diapers to show my support.

Reactions: Lyokodl and LilxFawn
Slomo said:
Florida is trying to put recreational marijuana on the voting ballot. I may eventually have to buy a pack of these diapers to show my support.
My husband is from Florida and he had a medical card when he was down there. I think he regrets moving up with me because it isn’t legal where I live 😅

LilLizzie said:
We have bought them and I loved them! Good quality! Definitely a splurge item though!
so they hold lots and are they comfy

Found a place that has pack of 10 for $23, I'm in NJ. and shipping to me was $12.86.

Are these diapers sponsored by Snoop Dog?

Reactions: littledreamers333
I bought a pack of these cheap simply for the novelty, a gag to show some friends since it's such a ridiculous design to put on a diaper. Even though I know AB/DLs who smoke, I don't see too much appeal in them because I assume people generally prefer more baby-ish designs than something explicitly "adult", so to speak. It's definitely not something I'd wear when I regress, plus I don't smoke myself as I don't like how it makes me feel (which, as someone in the reggae music scene, puts me in a distinct minority).

However, I can attest that these diapers are pretty darn solid. They're a quality product: comfortable and they hold a lot. If you like the design, I'd say go for it, though don't overpay on Amazon; I'm pretty sure the pack I bought was a bit above $20.

It's not very cute. Just looks like a pattern you'd see on a cheap blouse. lol

Back