JamisonFTM

Caregiver/Boy, Spreading LOVE ❤️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Just wondering if there are others out there that only wear occasionally (not 24/7) and do you like to switch up what type of diapers you wear?
I love wearing diaper when I relax around the house on a day off or in the evening, sometimes to bed, and occasionally when I'm running errands around town. I love having a variety of lots of different kinds of diapers (medical, plastic-backed, cloth, pull-ups, abdl) so I can wear what suits my mood. I will also choose what diaper to wear based on capacity and how long I anticipate on being able to wear the diaper (I like to wet them to capacity, so I feel like I get my monies worth).
I just wondered if anyone else likes to change the types of diapers they wear often, and why?

• Wow
Reactions: Chodis and Lostdiapersboy
With me it definitely depends on the day/ activity/ location and mood. I switch between ABDL style, cheap drugstore type, goodnites or Kroger‘s store brand as I like their prints better. Lately I’ve been trying to work in more reusable/washable type such as Rearz pocket diapers and covers.

Reactions: Chodis and JamisonFTM
I wear around once a week, as it is just too costly for me to do it more often. Usually I wear something like a Megamax or Rearz Rebel and just wear it around without "using it" in the evenings. About once a month the opportunity comes up to go wild and fill one all day, usually I'll break out the Trests for these occasions. If I'm just wanting to feel the superpower of a dip removing all anxiety I'll throw on rearz training pants for a while.

That sounds just like me.
I only wear them occasionally, but I love the variety, so anything from medical to abdl, discreet or bulky- it all depends on the situation and my mood.
As with pretty much everything, it's great to have more than one option to choose from.
But I tend to be rather careful overall, especially in public, and try not to attract attention or even get caught.
If I'm likely to meet a lot of people, for example when grocery shopping, I'm particularly careful. I usually prefer not to take any risks and just wear normal underwear. Only occasionally do I dare to wear a medical diaper in such cases.
But when I'm home alone or out for a walk, or when I'm unlikely to meet anyone, I love trying out all sorts of things.

Reactions: Chodis
Lately been on a cloth diaper kick as I just got a few pocket type ones, but usually if I soak one I switch to a north shore or trest for the rest of the evening and then sleep nude overnight to air out.

Reactions: TeeMousy and Chodis
I'm very similar to you @Jamison86. I'm a DL, but only wear a handful of times each month. I too really enjoy switching up diapers, combinations, and especially planning around capacity so I can fully wet whatever I'm wearing. I don't know, it just doesn't feel as satisfying to me if I don't push a diaper to it's capacity (probably my pee/wetting kinks kicking in).
Cloth pocket style diapers are probably my favourite, as they're super customisable so you can get whatever feel, capacity and look I'm wanting at the time.

I haven't had diapered time in a month or so. Currently, I'm starting my afternoon off with a DryNite (NZ version of Goodnites) under a Rearz Barnyard pocket diaper with 3 cloth boosters. Just finished drinking some matcha tea, and now I'm just wiggling around waiting for the inevitable. Hoping this combination will hold 3-4 wettings, but it may leak early if the overflowing DryNite doesn't flow the right way.
Either way, I'm looking forward to it :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: JamisonFTM and db80
Tigercub59 said:
Lately been on a cloth diaper kick as I just got a few pocket type ones, but usually if I soak one I switch to a north shore or trest for the rest of the evening and then sleep nude overnight to air out.
I love wearing a Northshore under my cloth diaper covers. I love the look of the clothe pocket diapers, but they don't hold enough for me. They are great covers for overnight use too!

I wear for need. And i like to change it up. Day time mostly the tena ultra since my insurance covers them. My night diaper shelf. I have Rears rebel, Inontrol Bedry and Their originals.

Back