(for movie collectors only) What was the last movie(s) you got?

Sponge Bob season 1-6. Lone Survivor

Beauty and the Beast DVD special edition and the road to El Dorado DVD and Paddingon DVD and Pokemon Arceus Chronicles series on DVD and Paw patrol Jungle Pup's on DVD and Lethal weapon four films collection on DVDS set that I bought at Walmart and Walgreens brand new still sealed in plastic wrap and opened them up and I'm going to watch them on my day off from work today.

Last edited:
Entity said:
I am a shameless nerd so the most recent movies I got are the LotR trilogy (Blu-ray 4k upscale), The Rescuers (Laserdisc), Schindler's List (Laserdisc, sealed), and Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail (Laserdisc, w/o the missing 14 or so seconds).

Laserdisc movies I am looking for but refuse to pay a small fortune for:
The Iron Giant
James and the Giant Peach
Any Mel Brooks movie
Terry Gilliam's 3 rather silly but honestly quite dark movies
The other Monty Python movies
I have the Iron Giant on DVD.

I’ve been collecting DVDs I watched as a kid 😊 planning on getting a big old box tv to watch them on. My latest find was The Goonies and Holes

Reactions: dogboy and SennkohCoola
PaddedCub said:
I’ve been collecting DVDs I watched as a kid 😊 planning on getting a big old box tv to watch them on. My latest find was The Goonies and Holes
I have Goonies on DVD ,and it's that I, already have a Sony non Smart TV flat screen regular TV that's 10 years old a flat screen Sony TV in my bedroom with, a Sony Blu Ray player to watch the movies on and it's that I, have a Old 7 years old Sony Smart TV that is connected to my second Blu Ray player in my living room with, a thousand DVDs ,and Blu-ray DVDS that are in my bedroom ,and in my living room ,as I have been collecting them for Forty years now, as I'm Forty years old now.

Last edited:
I found one of my favs in a bin at Walmart...CLUE such a great movie😍

Reactions: SennkohCoola

Reactions: SennkohCoola and dogboy
Migration (Blu-ray)

Entity said:
I am a shameless nerd so the most recent movies I got are the LotR trilogy (Blu-ray 4k upscale), The Rescuers (Laserdisc), Schindler's List (Laserdisc, sealed), and Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail (Laserdisc, w/o the missing 14 or so seconds).

Laserdisc movies I am looking for but refuse to pay a small fortune for:
The Iron Giant
James and the Giant Peach
Any Mel Brooks movie
Terry Gilliam's 3 rather silly but honestly quite dark movies
The other Monty Python movies
I have the Disney the Rescuer's 35th anniversary edition on Blu Ray disc,and DVD,and the Rescuer's down under on Blu Ray disc,and DVD that I bought brand new still sealed in plastic wrap at Walmart last year and I also have LotR trilogy,and the Hobbit trilogy on combo DVDS set together in Plastic DVDS case that I bought from Walmart brand new still sealed in plastic wrap last year.

Last edited:
I got Disney's Christopher Robin on DVD that I bought brand new still sealed in plastic wrap,and Dolphin Tale on DVD that I bought brand new still sealed in plastic wrap,and Adam Sandler's Billy Madison on DVD that I bought brand new still in sealed in plastic wrap at Walgreens after I got my groceries shopping done at Walgreens this week.

Last edited:
I opened my new DVDS and Blu Ray discs that I bought last year and this year and I'm going to try to watch all of my new DVDS and Blu Ray discs that I have gotten as I have Saturday and Sunday off from work.

Last edited:
Anchorman 2 (Blu-ray)

Inside Out, found it at Goodwill.

Today I got Teenage Kraken.

I bought Disney Bridge to Terabithia on DVD, and the Chronicles of Narnia voyage of Dawn Treader on DVD and Nick Jr Go Diego Go The Great Dinosaur 🦕 Rescue on still in sealed in plastic wrap at Walgreens this last Thursday and and Sunday at Walgreens and I have opened them up and I have watched the Chronicles of Narnia voyage of Dawn Treader movie with my mom on my birthday this month.

Reactions: dogboy

I bought the DVD Rio movie still sealed in plastic wrap at Walgreens when I got my groceries today at Walgreens.

Back