Food

Avjoe75

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
So sitting here eating my breakfast , drinking coffee and thumbing through these pages . I got to wondering what do you all eat when in baby or little mode ? So like one food I eat and like that would mimic a baby food is cream of wheat . So it just got me wondering what you all do to mimic like your being fed and what is it ?

Can’t believe I got no replies with this . I would have thought it would be interesting to see what others come up with when they are roll playing or in little space . Or maybe I just posted in wrong place . Idk !

Avjoe75 said:
So sitting here eating my breakfast , drinking coffee and thumbing through these pages . I got to wondering what do you all eat when in baby or little mode ? So like one food I eat and like that would mimic a baby food is cream of wheat . So it just got me wondering what you all do to mimic like your being fed and what is it ?
I love puree, easy to make. But here's a list of recipes I do have saved! Hope these handful are helpful

Pumpkin puffs

Ingredients​

• ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats
  • ¼ cup pumpkin puree
  • ¼ cup banana puree, about 1/2 large overripe banana
  • 1 egg yolk
  • ½ tbsp oil, mild tasting
  • ½ tsp baking powder
  • ¼ tsp pumpkin spice

Instructions​

• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
  • Blend all of the ingredients together until smooth.
  • Pour the mixture into a piping bag or Ziploc bag with the corner tip cut off.
  • Pipe out small dime-sized circles onto a pan lined with parchment paper and bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, turn off the oven and let the puffs sit in the oven for an additional 8-10 minutes (or until the edges slightly begin to brown). They will continue to bake from the residual oven heat.
  • Let them cool and store in an airtight container at room temp!
Mini Jello Aquarium

Ingredients​

3 oz box blue jello (any brand/flavour, use a lighter blue)

4 half pint canning jars

1/2 nerds candy

4 Swedish fish candies

Instructions​

• Pour jello in a medium bowl, Boil 3/4 cup of water, pour over the jello. Stir for 2 mins, or untill completely desolved
  • Add 3/4 cup of cold water
  • Divide jello evenly into two small jars and place in fridge for 4 hours, until firm and fully set
  • Divide nerds into the bottom of the two remaining jars
  • Right before serving, loosen the set jello with a knife by running along the sides of the jar
  • Place jar upside down over the jar with the candy and give it a tap, it will fall into place
  • Cut two slits inside the jello and insert the Swedish fish
Formula

Ingredients​

12oz Water

4 tps kilms powdered milk

4 tps sugar

1 tps honey

Cinnamon

Vanilla

Instructions​

• boil water in small pot, remove from heat
  • Add powdered milk, stir till clumps gone
  • Add sugar
  • Add honey
  • Add cinnamon and vanilla
  • Stir and serve. Adjust measurements as needed
Yogurt Melts

Ingredients​

• ½ cup Greek yogurt
  • ⅓ heaping cup freeze-dried fruits, (about 3 tablespoons powdered fruits)

Instructions​

• Place the freeze-dried fruits in a small blender and blend until it forms into a powder. You will want to have about 3 tablespoons of powder to add to the yogurt. You may also add the freeze-dried fruits in a ziploc bag and use a cup or any object to smash them down into a powder.
  • Add the powdered fruits to the Greek yogurt and fold it in until incorporated.
  • Pour the mixture into a piping bag or Ziploc bag with a small cut at the tip and pipe out small dime-sized circles onto a parchment paper-lined pan.
  • Freeze for at least 2 hours and serve!
Pear And Banana Applesause

Ingredients​

• 8 apples (sweet variety, like honeycrisp) peeled, core removed and cut into 1 inch pieces
  • 6 pears peeled, core removed and cut into 1 inch pieces
  • 2 ripe bananas

Instructions​

• Add 3 inches of water to a large pot and bring to boil. If you have a steamer basket add to pot.
  • Add apples and pears and and cook for 10-15 minutes, or until a fork slides easily in them. Drain.
  • Add apples, pears and bananas to food processor or blender and blend until completely smooth with no chunks. I like to add a 2-3 tablespoons of water to make it easier to blend. I usually do this in 2 batches since it’s a large amount of apples and pears.
  • Freeze in storage trays and defrost to serve to baby as needed.
Little bear cupcakes

Cupcakes​

• 3 eggs
  • 175g unsalted butter, softened
  • 150g self-raising flour
  • 25g cocoa powder
  • 175g caster sugar
  • 2 tbsp milk
  • 1 tsp baking powder

Frosting​

150g butter, softened

300g icing sugar, sieved

2 tbsp milk

3 tbsp cocoa powder, sieved

Decorate​

White and milk chocolate buttons

12 Maltesers

6 mini Jaffa Cakes

24 edible eyes

Instructions​

1. Preheat the oven to 160C fan.
  2. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with paper cases.
  3. Measure all the cupcake ingredients into a large mixing bowl and whisk together until combined (use an electric whisk if you have one).
  4. Fill the muffin cases with the mixture and bake for 20 – 25 mins until well risen and firm to the touch. Leave to cool on a wire rack.
  5. To make the frosting, mix the butter, icing sugar and milk together in a large bowl.
  6. Whisk until light and fluffy. Divide the mixture into two bowls. Add the cocoa powder to one bowl and mix well.
  7. Spoon into a piping bag with a fluted nozzle.
  8. To make the dark chocolate cupcakes, pipe or spread the chocolate icing on top to make the teddy bear’s face. Put a Malteser on top for the nose. Add two milk chocolate buttons for the ears and add two edible eyes.
  9. For the white chocolate cupcakes, pipe or spread the icing on the remaining 6 cupcakes. Insert two white chocolate buttons for the eats and a Malteser for the nose. Add edible eyes to finish.
Strawberry Kiwi Puffs

Instructions​

• ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats
  • 5-6 medium strawberries
  • 1 small kiwi
  • 1 egg yolk
  • ½ tbsp oil, mild tasting
  • ½ tsp baking powder

Instructions​

• Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
  • Blend all of the ingredients together until smooth. It should be thick and smooth with a pancake batter consistency. If the mixture seems really thick, add in 1 or 2 more strawberries.
  • Pour the mixture into a piping bag or Ziploc bag with the corner tip cut off.
  • Bake the puffs at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, turn off the oven and let the puffs sit in the oven for an additional 8-10 minutes (or until the edges slightly begin to brown). They will continue to bake from the residual oven heat. Let them fully cool and serve!

Reactions: Avjoe75, TeeMousy and AshtonFreecss
Wow ! Very nice wasnt expecting recipes though but now gonna have to try first chance I get ! Thank you very much . Deffinately gonna probably try the formula first . Well because what’s a baby without his or her bottle 🤷🏻‍♂️js . Second though , I gotta ask about the puffs ? Is this like or similar to Gerber puffs ? Cause I gotta say I’ve not met an adult alive that doesn’t not like eating Gerber puffs ….. js ! lol

Last edited:
Reactions: DreamyDoodleBug
Avjoe75 said:
Wow ! Very nice wasnt expecting recipes though but now gonna have to try first chance I get ! Thank you very much . Deffinately gonna probably try the formula first . Well because what’s a baby without his or her bottle 🤷🏻‍♂️js . Second though , I gotta ask about the puffs ? Is this like or similar to Gerber puffs ? Cause I gotta say I’ve not met an adult alive that doesn’t not like eating Gerber puffs ….. js ! lol
Yeah basically! Essentially home made versions of those if that's something you'd be interested in

Reactions: Avjoe75
Avjoe75 said:
Stupid auto correct changed gerber to Herbert ! WTH ! lol

DreamyDoodleBug said:
Yeah basically! Essentially home made versions of those if that's something you'd be interested in
Yeah when I get the chance I’m deffinately try that out . But as of this second thinking about getting some of the gerber ones next time I’m in the store again lol ! Got my mouth watering

Reactions: DreamyDoodleBug
In my bottle I have put iced coffee, carnation instant breakfast drink, or in the evening sometimes a mixed drink, and I always keep a bottle full of water by my bed. As for food I mostly just buy the squeezable baby food pouches.

Reactions: Avjoe75
TeeMousy said:
In my bottle I have put iced coffee, carnation instant breakfast drink, or in the evening sometimes a mixed drink, and I always keep a bottle full of water by my bed. As for food I mostly just buy the squeezable baby food pouches.
Nice . I’ve done vanilla chai latte in mine as well as keep it full of water at times . I’ve done warm bottle of milk ( actually warmed it in a pot of boiling water like I’ve seen done when I was little ) . I’ve done the mixed drink as well several times 😉

Reactions: TeeMousy
I'm not really an AB myself, but when I was making dinner last night I had a thought that what I was making would be a really good looking and tasting baby food substitute. I don't know if anyone is really that interested but I thought I'd put it here anyway. 🙂 I had a quick search of the site and found this thread. It's also super easy to make!

I was making Stovies, it's a pretty Scottish thing I guess. I think it was a way of using leftover meat back in the olden times!

Anyway here's my recipe.

Ingredients:

1kg all rounder potatoes (or other large potatoes)
1 large white onion
500g of beef steak sausage or a beef sausage substitute
1 beef stock cube
2 to 4 teaspoons of beef gravy granules
Some Worcestershire sauce (optional)
Salt and pepper to taste

Method:
Clean and chop potatoes into big chunks
Dice the onion.
Chop the sausage into squares if using Lorne sausage or chunks if using a substitute.

Put all your potatoes and onions into a big pot and fill with water until they are just covered up.
When it starts to boil add your beef stock cube and stir until it dissolves.
Leave to boil uncovered for about half an hour
Check to see if the potatoes are soft, if they are you can mash them up a little.

At this point it should look something like this:
1000004543.jpg

At this point, add your salt and pepper and Worcestershire sauce (just a few tablespoons will do)
Also add the gravy granules.
Then turn down the heat and add your sausage. Boil this uncovered for another half an hour or until cooked.
By the end it should look like this:
1000004544.jpg
It looks a lot like baby food I think. Probably tastes a lot better!
I hope you enjoy if you try it it's nice to dip bread into 🙂

Reactions: Avjoe75, Traveler, Akura and 1 other person
That looks delicious 😋

Reactions: Aimeesaurus
Reactions: Avjoe75 and TeeMousy
Angel milk! 😊

- Whole milk (I use creamy gold top)
- 1 tsp + 1/2 (if you like sweetness) of brown sugar (or granulated, or honey)
- Tiny amount of vanilla extract
- Mix vigorously
- Warm to preferred temperature (I like mine quite warm)

I know it isn't technically a food, however whole milk (especially gold top) is very thick and creamy and fills me up. 😋😁

Angel milk is so delicious!

Akura said:
Angel milk! 😊

- Mix vigorously

I know it isn't technically a food, however whole milk (especially gold top) is very thick and creamy and fills me up. 😋😁

I’m not sure what creamy gold top is. I wonder what the US equivalent would be?

I like certain kinds of actual baby food, either in the old fashioned jars or the pouches. Even the prunes are OK. Some of them are kind of nasty but others are quite good.

Any kind of toddler biscuits or snacks also work.

Cheerios or Apple Jack's are great finger food.

Toddler microwave pasta dinners are something that I enjoy. They are less spicy than the adult versions, which is actually very nice.

Straycatz said:
Toddler microwave pasta dinners are something that I enjoy. They are less spicy than the adult versions, which is actually very nice.
Well, that's the first time I've ever heard anyone praise microwave pasta of any sort...

Reactions: TeeMousy
This thread rules! I don't have any recipes but I'll share that my grandfather was a cook before he was drafted in WW2, and he was selected as a Private to cook for senior officers as they ground their way across Europe to defeat the Nazi's. He imparted a love of cooking into my mom(and a lot of unprocessed PTSD which I believe led to her being a distant mom which me to being ABDL and using it to cope today, but that's another story for another day :p) and my grandma always wanted to send me to cooking school. My wife is a trained chef and I love to cook too, and I'm now doing a deep dive into food, early childhood experiences and coping with things like pacifiers. Like it or not all of this stuff is linked together in our human stories! The more we share the more understand. Never thought I'd be reading and wanting to try recipes from a diaper website yet here we are :D It's fascinating to me.

Akura said:
Angel milk! 😊

- Mix vigorously

I wish I had seen this years ago. My child had a feeding aversion when he was very young and needed a tube. We tried all sorts of things to get him to drink. Today he chugs milk, which worries me a bit for his later life but my wife and I loved finding ways to add calories to is diet.

Back