DaddysWittlePrincess48

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hi everyone!

Does any ABDL or Little have any food/nutrition habits that their daddy, mommy or caregiver make them follow?

Any specific foods, snacks, drinks they’ll give to you to help with filling your diaper or simulate ABDL/Little life?

Going to the grocery store today and picking up food and drinks for the week that I’m home and want to get in an ABDL/Little mentality.

Sorry if I’m asking alot of questions. Just really trying to give myself room to explore my ABDL/Little mindset. Thanks!

Ask all the questions you would like!!! They make little sandwich cutters that make Dino’s or hears and all sorts of fun shapes!!! You can never go wrong with juice, but don’t drink to much or you’ll get a bellyache. Milk to! But you can do apple slices, grapes and chicken nuggets on the little plates that section your food. You can also get the little squeeze pouches!!!

Reactions: DaddysWittlePrincess48
I eat the same in little space as I do in big space. Only difference is I eat of a plastic plate with my hands or plastic cutlery. I wasn't a fussy eater as a biochild so being fussy doesn't realy resonate with me. As for rules, I don't have a cg so I make my own :cool:

Reactions: Cuddlykitten24, DaddysWittlePrincess48 and QBDJennifer
I like finger/easy to eat foods like cheese twists and Cadbury chocolate animals in little space because they remind me of lunchboxes at school. Also they don't need any cooking or prep. I also enjoy fruit pre-cut. Such as cutting an apple into slices rather than just biting into it

Reactions: Cuddlykitten24 and DaddysWittlePrincess48
OfficialPastelPoppet said:
I like finger/easy to eat foods like cheese twists and Cadbury chocolate animals in little space because they remind me of lunchboxes at school. Also they don't need any cooking or prep. I also enjoy fruit pre-cut. Such as cutting an apple into slices rather than just biting into it

Cadburys chocolate animals are the best!

Over here we have blackcurrant juice boxes called Ribena which I also love but I don't think you can get it in the States.
Other than that. sliced apple and carrots, chocolate milk, grapes, cheese and crackers, beans and toast cut into soldiers and of course being spoon fed porridge is a classic 🤤

As Cuddlykitten said, chicken nuggets are perfect, I'd add fish fingers too, and alphabetti!
If you can get them on a plastic plate with cool designs and separators and a sippy cup - MUAH! (That's a chef's kiss )

Also boxes of raisins, cut up bananas and little pots of yogurt are great too!

Make sure you take your gummy bear vitamins every day!
As a treat I love these gummies - especially the snakes and dinosaurs 😋

yummy.jpeg

I'm gonna save the worst for last and say *sigh* .... broccoli.
Nothing like a bowl of broccoli you must finish to teach a naughty kid a lesson :cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: DaddysWittlePrincess48 and OfficialPastelPoppet
LittlePrince said:

Over here we have blackcurrant juice boxes called Robinsons which I also love but I don't think you can get it in the States.
Other than that. sliced apple and carrots, chocolate milk, grapes, cheese and crackers, beans and toast cut into soldiers and of course being spoon fed porridge is a classic 🤤

As Cuddlykitten said, chicken nuggets are perfect, I'd add fish fingers too, and alphabetti!
If you can get them on a plastic plate with cool designs and separators and a sippy cup - MUAH! (That's a chef's kiss )

View attachment 40285

Nothing like a bowl of broccoli you must finish to teach a naughty kid a lesson :cautious:

Im in the UK :) I love the Robinsons squash. Never seen them sell juice boxes so they may be discontinued. The Natural sweets are super yum as well!

Im in the UK :) I love the Robinsons squash. Never seen them sell juice boxes so they may be discontinued. The Natural sweets are super yum as well!

Oh! Hello from across the pond 😉 Dear oh dear, my bad, I meant Ribena! 😅

Yeah natural sweets are super yum. I honestly thought there was something addictive in the recipe for a while there cos I couldn't stop buying them!
They've pretty much replaced everything else for me in the jelly department, including fizzy cola bottles, strawberries and sour shoelaces.

Reactions: OfficialPastelPoppet
Ever have these?

307730_sour_dummies_sweets_.png

They're called sour dummies and they're great to chew on 🤤

Last edited:
Reactions: DaddysWittlePrincess48 and OfficialPastelPoppet
I'd throw in softboiled eggs and buttered soldiers, dunking them always makes me feel small.
Having jam or nut toast with the crusts off and cut into triangles.

Found some brilliant bunny shaped crumpets over Easter that I bought "cause they were more fun" to my folks.

Also making faces out of the food or pictures e.g. A sunrise.

Thank you all so much for your responses! I really appreciate it. 😄. I’m going to respond individually as well but love what I’m reading so far. Even picked up some stuff at the store although it’s more babyish versus little mindframe. I did though read how one person mushed up milk and cooked chicken with brown rice and beans for a fiber/protein nutritional mix to feed their ABDL. Now I’m not grinding that into a mush but I will be eating that out of my new kiddy plate and spoon. So excited!

Cuddlykitten24 said:
Ask all the questions you would like!!! They make little sandwich cutters that make Dino’s or hears and all sorts of fun shapes!!! You can never go wrong with juice, but don’t drink to much or you’ll get a bellyache. Milk to! But you can do apple slices, grapes and chicken nuggets on the little plates that section your food. You can also get the little squeeze pouches!!!

I love chicken nuggets too! Didn’t even think about the squeeze pouches either or the sandwich cutters. Thank you!

Reactions: Cuddlykitten24
Ooo yes! I could even pre sliced apples in your packages too!

LittlePrince said:

Over here we have blackcurrant juice boxes called Ribena which I also love but I don't think you can get it in the States.

View attachment 40285

Lol see I love broccoli so I could eat that all day. Mmmm haven’t had chocolate milk in forever. You’re making my tummy rumble before bedtime lol. Thank you for the advice 😄

Reactions: LittlePrince
TheEternalPhoenix said:
I'd throw in softboiled eggs and buttered soldiers, dunking them always makes me feel small.
Having jam or nut toast with the crusts off and cut into triangles.

Found some brilliant bunny shaped crumpets over Easter that I bought "cause they were more fun" to my folks.

Also making faces out of the food or pictures e.g. A sunrise.
Oooo what are buttered soldiers?!

Buttered soldiers are toast that has been buttered and cut into sticks.

I love making pork nugget which my mother made me when I was little (just cut up pork chops, breaded and either fried or baked), or mac and cheese, hamburger mess (another mom specialty of ground beef browned and drained with like a ton of shredded mozzarella served on mashed potatoes that had peas mixed in) I'm making my own mouth water.

A few more are of course chicken nuggets and french fries, beanie wienies, mini pancakes and waffles, jello and pudding (homemade or pre-made), cut up hot dogs with dips. There are enough things that I have made for myself that I could fill a cookbook.

I do have to eat at least a few vegetables everyday or I get a lecture from the hubby about taking care of myself. Always cut up but I love brussels sprouts they are my favorite but I also like broccoli and peas. I have always been picky and really have a natural aversion to vegetables so sometimes I do the hidden veggies like broccoli tots or mix zoodles with real noodles in spaghetti.

DaddysWittlePrincess48 said:
Thank you all so much for your responses! I really appreciate it. 😄. I’m going to respond individually as well but love what I’m reading so far. Even picked up some stuff at the store although it’s more babyish versus little mindframe. I did though read how one person mushed up milk and cooked chicken with brown rice and beans for a fiber/protein nutritional mix to feed their ABDL. Now I’m not grinding that into a mush but I will be eating that out of my new kiddy plate and spoon. So excited!
Do you know where I can find that recipe? I‘ve read it once but noe I cant find it anymore 😢

Back