Florida gas station??!!😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electrically

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
So there’s a chain of gas station in Florida and the decal next to there name is very odd. It kinda looks like a mid section of a diapered person with a red shirt. I would share a picture but it would not download.
So has anyone else noticed this?
I pointed out to my unaccepting wife and she quickly dismissed it.
I really don’t see how it can be anything else.
So Funny
Best

• Wow
Reactions: isabella
What is the name? we could google it

Last edited:
Yep! Looks like a diapered midsection. Wonder if they’re trying to tell us something?

Hum, I guess I can kind of see that. I have been in Florida and seen many of these signs, and that never came to mind.

RedPandaDL said:
Hum, I guess I can kind of see that. I have been in Florida and seen many of these signs, and that never came to mind.
Really
I was down there on holiday ( I love calling it that) and the first time I noticed the sign I thought “holy sh*t” what the and that’s soo funny.

• Haha
Reactions: RedPandaDL
quarktheory said:
Yep! Looks like a diapered midsection. Wonder if they’re trying to tell us something?
What in the world would they be trying to tell us?

Imagine!

Where in Florida is this ? Do you have a photo ?

I googled it,looks like Texas has them as well.

Is this what you are talking about?6dfdb472725139f149286f769abf4d24.png

Reactions: RedPandaDL
qwertyqwerty said:
Where in Florida is this ? Do you have a photo ?

Bigger shot:

tom-thumb-robbery-10.jpg

Looks more like a multicolor icon logo to me. Though I see where you could imagine a diapered waist.

Last edited:
Yeah you could take it both ways. Who knows . Very funny

Wow!! What rushed board-members-were-tired meeting decided this was a good logo for a chain called TomThumb?!! Then again in fairytale Tom Thumb is little but strong therefore useful ...little and useful, good description for a shop
...but that logo!! We'll probably never really find out.

I thought it was roughly the shape of the continental United States.

Not bulky enough to be a diaper in my opinion... but I can see the charm. I think Boxersorbriefs has come up with the corporate intent: a stylized continental U.S.

bambinod said:

Off topic, but how perfectly Floridian is it that the one shot you have of this convenience store is one that's a taped-off and guarded crime scene? Then again, I have to imagine that's probably most of Florida. No offense to any Floridians on here, but...come on, you know it's true. :p

On topic, I honestly would not have seen a diaper in that logo if it hadn't been pointed out first.

Reactions: Babydoc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back