• Other

Votes: 4 4.1%

• Total voters

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
For those of you who choose to wet your nappy/diaper which way do you choose?

Do you choose to let the pee trickle out gradually throughout the time you are wearing or do you prefer to hold yourself until your bladder is full and you have to release? (obviously not too long as to damage your health)

I prefer the latter, it helps that my G/F will tell me (teasingly) not too use the nappy she has put me in and only relent when I tell her I can’t hold it any longer at which point she’ll cuddle me and encourage me to use my protection.
When I’m spent I’ll be told “what a good boy you are”

• Love
Reactions: charliee, Lyric, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I used to flood but that was what I now consider "rookie stuff" because babies seldom ever flood their diapers, unless they're approaching a degree of bladder control. It gets easier over time to relax more and just let it happen when you become aware of smaller bits of pee in your bladder...and just relax & let it out into your diaper. Soon, you become less aware of even that and it just comes right out. That's what makes becoming diaper dependent fun.

In my instance, my diaper dependency is only when I'm in "Pampers"...when I'm in regular clothing, I still have regular continence. That's where my diaper path has gone over time. 🤗🥰🥳

Reactions: Danshaw18 and IMNdiapers
I may decide to trickle or flood. It depends on the mood I am in and the quality of my “protection” at that particular moment. Sometimes I will even pretend to be someone who is still learning and practice either speeding up and slowing down the urine flow or occasionally stopping and starting it.

Reactions: ScruffyDL and BobbiSueEllen
My bladder does whatever it wants.
Often times it leaks, but other times it will full-on void.

I am not aware of how full my bladder is.

Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
Team Trickle here. I'll often set an interval timer on my phone that goes off every 12 minutes to remind me to pee. After a while of this, any pressure in my bladder feels unnatural.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I do both.

If I'm wearing frequently (which is pretty much never these days) I'm a trickle. Since I wear once in a blue moon, I flood.

Not as easy to trickle if you don't wear often lol. I have a strong, large bladder haha

Reactions: Lyric and BobbiSueEllen
Since I started wearing diapers full time, I tend to let a little out at a time because I enjoy the sensations involved in going potty. Both the tickle like feel around my pee-pee and the warmth while I'm wetting. But once in awhile, I do hold it until I can flood and feel my pee pooling around my privates and pooling under my bottom.

Reactions: Nappiedbulldog13
I like doing a bit of both too but i prefer trickling as i love the sensation you feel as it trickles down and touches your butt then puddles and makes a nice soggy diaper😜😜

After number 2 i leak no mater how good i think ive finished so thats a trickle. After the pub friday afternoons its a flood as i can no longer hold on while riding on the bus. The other times bladder does what it wants

I'm a flooder. I don't hold until I'm busting, I just go when I need to go. It's uncomfortable for me to space it out with trickles.

Reactions: Deleted member 59544
Although I often wear high-absorbent diapers, I usually trickle to make sure I don't leak.

I always enjoy a good flood. The pleasure of a nice long heavy pee is very pleasable. But with a flood comes the risks of leaks. Which often happens when my diaper has multiple floods already in it. But I haven't mastered the tinkle yet.

I usually flood on first wetting and then trickle for the rest of it til it’s full.

Reactions: dbcl92
I prefer the trickle, too, for the delightful sensation of it cascading down my penis and balls. I really only let myself flood if I’m at home or somewhere that I don’t care if it leaks past my plastic pants and down my legs as I enjoy that sensation as well.

Reactions: charliee, DiaperVapor, Lyric and 1 other person
Mine is a bit of both, I tend to trickle with my OAB, and when I've caught myself at night most the time I's slowly releasing. On the other hand with my OAB and what feels like a bladder the size of a mustard seed often I'm holding and gritting my teeth before releasing in a nearby bathroom or a diaper. Flooding has been known to also happen at night, depending on sleeping position I suppose

BobbiSueEllen said:
I used to flood but that was what I now consider "rookie stuff" because babies seldom ever flood their diapers, unless they're approaching a degree of bladder control. It gets easier over time to relax more and just let it happen when you become aware of smaller bits of pee in your bladder...and just relax & let it out into your diaper. Soon, you become less aware of even that and it just comes right out. That's what makes becoming diaper dependent fun.

In my instance, my diaper dependency is only when I'm in "Pampers"...when I'm in regular clothing, I still have regular continence. That's where my diaper path has gone over time. 🤗🥰🥳
How does one achieve the power of being able to trickle to having continence when not diapered?

BabyLink9 said:
How does one achieve the power of being able to trickle to having continence when not diapered?
I wish I could explain better but it's similar to some hypnosis techniques, such as being conditioned to feel your diaper on and take that as a subliminal cue to just let go...but still have continence when not in a diaper. Guess it just took me longer to achieve.

BabyLink9 said:
Think it depends on a few factors, biggest I would think is the frequency of being in a diaper vs not and using it. Secondly, I think like BobbiSueEllen said, a lot is rooted in the subconscious, the feel of a diaper vs underwear is pretty drastic, your brain probably knows this "oh, the scratchy stuff that rides up my thighs, no peeing for you!" versus "thick pillowy softness, magic pants, relax and ooze away"

• Love
Reactions: WillFord384 and BobbiSueEllen
Rather than a binary choice of flooding or trickling; I suppose I am somewhere in the middle of those two choices; smaller to moderate wettings are added to my diaper over the course of many hours, sometimes as long as 12 hours on a good day.

Back