First time wearing tights (panty hose) & dresses

dfabuk

I'm a DL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
The first time I ever wore tights was for a school play, aged around 11 or 12. I can't recall what the costume was other than it comprised of green tights. (Robin Hood theme rings a bell?)

I adored the feeling of them and was instantly hooked. One night at home, instead of pyjama trousers, I put on a pair of tights that had been used as stuffing for a soft toy octopus, and went to bed.

When my mother came to turn off the light we couldn't find the teddy bear I usually slept with. This led to her pulling back the duvet thus exposing me wearing tights and my boner!! Yes, these lovely silky feeling tights turned me on!!

When it came time for the school play I was really worried I would get a boner when dressed in the costume, but thankfully that didn't happen.

This was the start of my liking for tights, which then went on to include all female clothes.

A couple of years later I was involved in setting up a jumble sale. I was in heaven with so many female clothes. I 'acquired' a lovely floral dress which I kept hidden in some scrub land nearby, wrapped in a polythene bag. I would spend hours there, wearing this dress, hidden from prying eyes by bushes and trees.

Whilst there, I would also experiment with making plastic pants out of plastic bags and big rubber bands at the leg openings.

• Love
Reactions: Pantyslave, Diapersntights, Floodingpants and 6 others
Splendid - bravo that you experimented and found the pleasures of wearing something other than boring male clothing !

Just take care in putting on and wearing those tights (PH) to avoid runs and rips in the fabric spoiling the pleasure.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and PaigeCherubiel
dfabuk said:
The first time I ever wore tights was for a school play, aged around 11 or 12. I can't recall what the costume was other than it comprised of green tights. (Robin Hood theme rings a bell?)

I adored the feeling of them and was instantly hooked. One night at home, instead of pyjama trousers, I put on a pair of tights that had been used as stuffing for a soft toy octopus, and went to bed.

When my mother came to turn off the light we couldn't find the teddy bear I usually slept with. This led to her pulling back the duvet thus exposing me wearing tights and my boner!! Yes, these lovely silky feeling tights turned me on!!

When it came time for the school play I was really worried I would get a boner when dressed in the costume, but thankfully that didn't happen.

This was the start of my liking for tights, which then went on to include all female clothes.

A couple of years later I was involved in setting up a jumble sale. I was in heaven with so many female clothes. I 'acquired' a lovely floral dress which I kept hidden in some scrub land nearby, wrapped in a polythene bag. I would spend hours there, wearing this dress, hidden from prying eyes by bushes and trees.

Whilst there, I would also experiment with making plastic pants out of plastic bags and big rubber bands at the leg openings.
Nice tights feel amazing. What was your Mums reaction to her discovery of you wearing the tights in bed. oohh Can you imagine if someone had caught you in the dress mmmm most exciting...

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
dfabuk said:

Thanks for sharing. I got hooked on tights when I was 8 and we were new to Canada from UK. The first winter was brutal and I was that little English school boy wearing his uniform to school through 2 and 3 foot snowdrifts. When I got to school my legs were red and frozen so my mum came up with the idea I could wear some of my sisters wool tights. I loved them but as they were white I was teased a great deal. Later on she tried the beige ones that were not so noticeable but I was still teased. I loved the feel of the tights and "borrowed" my sisters sometimes and later in life about age 12 my girlfriend lent me some of her thick beige tights when we were taking Figure Skating lessons after I complained I was so cold. We would change at her house before her mum took us to the arena and one time she dared me to wear her heavy cotton bloomers under the tights instead of my thin undies. I don't ever remember her giving me back my undies after I wore hers home so I could wash them.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Diapersntights, Floodingpants, Binky151 and 1 other person
littletimmy said:
Nice tights feel amazing. What was your Mums reaction to her discovery of you wearing the tights in bed. oohh Can you imagine if someone had caught you in the dress mmmm most exciting...
It was "whatever are those and where did they come from" pointing at the tights, then "what is that!!??!!" when she saw my boner.

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and (deleted member)
dfabuk said:
It was "whatever are those and where did they come from" pointing at the tights, then "what is that!!??!!" when she saw my boner.
I've never understood why Mum's react like that, you're their child, surely they know what a boner looks like!

Reactions: Angelapinks
dfabuk said:

First time I wore tights was when I was about 5 or 6. I was in the Christmas play at my primary school and I was to be a Teddy Bear which included girls white Woolen tights. Needless to say I loved how they felt on my legs.

After that I got curious and my mum back in the 90s used to wear sheer black tights and she would leave her used tights in the bathroom.

So I would go to the bathroom and try on her tights, nowadays I love wearing sheer tights and 40 Denier tights.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Diapersntights
I started by taking them out of the laundry hamper when I was around 5 been wearing them on and off ever since.
I currently wear "Wow Cozy" brand from Amazon in 80 Denier.

Without a sister or exposure to extreme cold I had to wait until ! was 14 or 15. I'd been fantasizing about tights for years ever since a girl wet herself through her thick cableknit tights at primary school - it went everywhere, a real flood, squirting out at all angles like a fountain. Terrible for her, but it triggered something for me and made me wonder how her tights had caused that effect.
I spent years wondering what they'd feel like, until one lucky day my mum left a pair in the bin in my room (for some reason she didn't have a bin in her room, so used mine), I came home from school one day and found them there - like an early Xmas present and tried them on - let's just say they didn't disappoint! I wore them a few more times when I could before bin day and I made sure they were still in the bin, in case I was being tested. After that I'd occasionally go to the wash basket and grab a pair if I got excited, but would always replace them afterwards.
Things calmed down for a couple of years at uni, until a night out dressed up as girls - it was cold so we wore tights and loved them! Kept hold of mine, slept in them a couple of times, but laddered them after a few wears and was tights free for a few years until I tried on a pair of my then GF's - since then I've never stopped and also discovered opaques as well as sheers, mostly because I plucked up the courage to buy my own - love Pretty Polly Curves 60 den plush feel - bit pricey, but they're wonderful.
From tights everything else - cross dressing & nappies followed, then I remembered childhood memories of trying nappies on when I was about 4, well after I'd stopped wearing them - realised I'd come full circle, via tights!

Reactions: OnePiece, dfabuk, Binky151 and 2 others
Back