First time traveling with diapers!

SpacemanSpiff

Procrastinator Extraordinare
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I did it. I went on a three day work trip, and I brought diapers, wipes, a onesie, a sippy cup, and my paci. I worked during the day at offices and had dinners, but at night in my hotel, I got to hang out in little space.

I can't do ABDL stuff in the open at my home, so it was so nice to just work in the hotel in my onesie and leave my paci and sippy cup lying around without worrying someone would walk in on my weirdness.

I was terrified going through airport security that my LandofGenie diapers would be too suspicious in my carry-on, and I had a nightmare vision of surly TSA agent opening my bag and demanding an explanation for my adult baby items in front of everyone. Luckily, that vision never became a reality. I did chicken out at the last minute and left my baby powder in my car, because I thought for sure the bottle was too big to get through.

Now my only concern is disposing of these diapers so the maids don't have to deal with them. Hurray for hotel getaways!

• Love
Reactions: BabyCyclist, PrincessOphelie and Jorelaxed
SpacemanSpiff said:
I did it. I went on a three day work trip, and I brought diapers, wipes, a onesie, a sippy cup, and my paci. I worked during the day at offices and had dinners, but at night in my hotel, I got to hang out in little space.

I can't do ABDL stuff in the open at my home, so it was so nice to just work in the hotel in my onesie and leave my paci and sippy cup lying around without worrying someone would walk in on my weirdness.

I was terrified going through airport security that my LandofGenie diapers would be too suspicious in my carry-on, and I had a nightmare vision of surly TSA agent opening my bag and demanding an explanation for my adult baby items in front of everyone. Luckily, that vision never became a reality. I did chicken out at the last minute and left my baby powder in my car, because I thought for sure the bottle was too big to get through.

Now my only concern is disposing of these diapers so the maids don't have to deal with them. Hurray for hotel getaways!
Back in '08, I was flown by my company from Greensboro, NC to Philadelphia, PA for a 2-day training session at the corporate headquarters, and I carried some diapers (don't remember what brand, a generic that still had plastic backing, which i had found at a goodwill) with me, and the TSA agents never said a word about them. I got to spend those two days diapered while I was in the hotel room, as well as wearing on the plane both ways...

Reactions: SpacemanSpiff
artemisenterri said:
Back in '08, I was flown by my company from Greensboro, NC to Philadelphia, PA for a 2-day training session at the corporate headquarters, and I carried some diapers (don't remember what brand, a generic that still had plastic backing, which i had found at a goodwill) with me, and the TSA agents never said a word about them. I got to spend those two days diapered while I was in the hotel room, as well as wearing on the plane both ways...
Good job!

In early May I'm going to be taking my first trip with them too. Since I'm going up to Seattle it occurred to me I could just go to the Abu storefront and buy them there but I just won't have time with work commitments

I did it a couple of times already and I loved spending my night diapered 😍 . Last time I only had a hand luggage so freaked out of getting caught by security with some diapers in so backed away; in the end I only took my favourite doll on that trip 😢 and same as you @depta99, I didn't have the time to buy some diapers locally :(.
@SpacemanSpiff , for disposing of the used diapers I usually put them in a plastic bag that I throw in public trashes every morning when going to the office.

PrincessOphelie said:
I did it a couple of times already and I loved spending my night diapered 😍 . Last time I only had a hand luggage so freaked out of getting caught by security with some diapers in so backed away; in the end I only took my favourite doll on that trip 😢 and same as you @depta99, I didn't have the time to buy some diapers locally :(.
@SpacemanSpiff , for disposing of the used diapers I usually put them in a plastic bag that I throw in public trashes every morning when going to the office.
Yes, I'm using hand luggage too. I think I will pack plain white ones versus something like the princess pinks just in case.

• Love
Reactions: artemisenterri, SpacemanSpiff and PrincessOphelie
SpacemanSpiff said:

Congratulations! I just did this for the first time on a business trip last autumn! It was definitely nerve-racking going through TSA that first time, but then you have to remember: they are looking for items that can potentially bring an airplane down. For my return flight, I wasn't stressed as much. I will definitely be doing this again! I think your move on the powder was the right way to go, though. Fortunately, that's the easiest thing to find at any store.

Reactions: SpacemanSpiff and PrincessOphelie
@depta99 , you'll tell me how it goes. I'm sure it will go smoothly.

Reactions: depta99
I have travelled to and from the US in nappies with no problems. I was patted down by a guy at the airport once I just whispered "incontinence" He smiled and let me through. My carry on was searched last time and they saw nappies and cream etc and just smiled and let me go.

Reactions: depta99
Back