• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

First time as a member of a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondEyes

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been a diaper lover for 20+ years now (I am 31 currently). I had kept it a secret from everyone and anyone who knows me until I met a woman 2 years ago. I felt like if she was the one, I should tell her sooner than later. It was the hardest and scariest thing I ever did. I wasn't sure how she would respond to it but she accepted it. She said it was part of who I am. I was also a virgin who had planned on saving myself for marriage but I was ready and chose to lose it to her.

She not only accepted the information but also chose to wear a goodnite for me as well on a few occasions. Part of me was hoping I would lose interest in my desire to wear by telling her and being intimate finally. It was working kind of and I was almost ready to let go (at least give it my best shot in giving it up after all these years). One day she had me look in one of her bags for something to keep her ears warm while she was at work, I had found two diapers in the bottom. It made me feel better about being a diaper lover and I couldn't wait for her to reveal what I seen, so I didn't mention that I saw them. I just waited and figured she had something special in mind. I chose not to wear but after awhile, I couldn't resist the urge, so I wore my usual goodnite here and there. She never did reveal them to me, as she thought they were to big. So, all that waiting did me no good, just made my desire that much greater. I'm really battling myself right now, so that is why I chose to become a member. I am hoping, I will find answers to my questions and feel better about myself.

Well it sounds like you've already figured a lot of it out. There's no good reason for witholding this part of us from those we are close to. There's also no good reason to try and deny being a dl ourselves. It does take time and will power to face our fears, but it's just something we all have to do sooner or later. So why not face it sooner, and embrace it sooner, as well.

I do also recommend you try some real adult diapers. If goodnites seem great, then a proper diaper will blow your mind.

I just recently bought a package of Abri-Form diapers and I have enjoyed them so far. Definitely happy to finally try something other than Goodnites or brands similiar.

Hi Diamondeyes

I’m pleased to see that you’re beginning to open up and embracing the fact that you’re a diaper lover. It takes courage to admit that.

I’m also really pleased that you have found someone who is accepting of your DL side too - not many people are that open-minded.

My advice is try wearing more adult diapers rather than goodnights. You’ll find them very comfortable.

Don’t be ashamed of this side of you, you’re not hurting anyone. And there are some situations where wearing a diaper can be practical.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Hi DiamondEyes,

She sounds like a special person. Some are not so lucky. I had a similar situation when my Wife found out, and she also accepted it. That is a huge relief!

Just be yourself. I've accepted that but it took awhile to get to that point.

Keep it honest and comfortable. You will know the right time to have a full open conversation. Sounds like your pretty close already. The real question between you two is the role-play and regression. I have fun wearing but an actual diaper change is also a game changer! Hope things go well! 😎

I have been struggling lately, due to the lack of sexual activity between us. I thought it was something I might of done wrong, so I started wearing more often than when we first started out. It was my way of getting back at her kind of. I've mainly bought Goodnites or the Kroger brand similiar to them. So, the times we shared in what she refers to as "our little friend"; she'd grab it out of the drawer, slip it on me and pull it up. I once was able to do the same to her, and she had slept in it after we had our fun. I've had thoughts and desires of her actually diapering me. The last time I recall being diapered was when I was around 5 maybe. I found a pink diaper in a cabinet at the time and was trying to put it on. In the middle of doing so, my sister walked it and ultimately diapered me. My parents weren't to thrilled with me wearing it, so they had me take it off. I was never a bedwetter but I remember before that incident I had an issue where I would poop while I was sleeping. My parents made me wear plastic pants to sleep in, and never a diaper. So, I believe that could be a huge reason for my desire and interest in pullups/diapers. One of my bestfriends when I was around the age of 10, happened to be a bedwetter. He wore goodnites, so I was able to take and sneak one home at the time. I never told him that I did that to this day. It was a one time thing for me. I didn't really start to fully embrace my interest in goodnites until around the age of 15. I remember, "Three Men and a Baby," was being shown and the desire rushed back. I had a job at the time, so I could purchase a pack of goodnites. So, I rode my bike to IGA and was able to purchase some for the first time. I was so nervous and kept checking to make sure no one I knew was in the store before doing so. I lived in a very small town, so it was possible someone knew my dad or even me without actually knowing for sure.

I ordered some free samples a couple months back, and had shown them to her. Mentioning I wanted to try some with actual tapes but we've had some life troubles at the same time. She also has to deal with Endometriosis, so that has a large part to due with the lack of sexual activity. I feel terrible for not taking more time to learn more about it earlier, instead of thinking it was all about me. So, I hope one day to finally experience being taped in an actual diaper if only it being one time. My main concern is just working out the kinks in our relationship and being a better man for her. She deserves to be happy and I hope I can be the one to stand beside her, making sure she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back