• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

First suppository

terror

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Oh my I’ve never been so excited. I was sitting in my car already having wet a full diaper before and sat in until I eventually soaked my leggings as well. I decided today was the day. I put a new diaper on and walked in with my now only slightly damn leggings and wasn’t straight for the back. Grabbed the first suppository I found. Walgreens brand. I was so excited to bring it up to the front and check out. Little embarrassing because she was older and I know she knew what they did… lucky for me I was already diapered up and quite confident as this was my first time and I had thought extensively on the subject. The second I got to the truck I unwrapped and stuck it right up there… I was wet and embarrassed and also now racing whatever non existent clock I expected! The thrill… I got home and undressed and just expelled into my diaper. For the very first time. It was magical… I squished it up through my cheeks and the only thing I wish was that I had made myself wait a little longer just to enjoy that feeling a little longer.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed and Hemix
Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

Reactions: Jorelaxed and terror
🤭🤭 It sounds fantastic, good job 😁

After using some hand cream with glycerin, I noticed it makes my mess softer and I go completely with a single and powerful push, so I don't rely on it very much, but it feels great.

Welcome btw 🙂

Reactions: Jorelaxed and terror
Hemix said:
🤭🤭 It sounds fantastic, good job 😁

After using some hand cream with glycerin, I noticed it makes my mess softer and I go completely with a single and powerful push, so I don't rely on it very much, but it feels great.

Welcome btw 🙂
I’ve never been able to go in my diaper 😩 all I wanted for like ever was to be comfy enough but no such luck.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Hemix
Hi and welcome Terror to the Adisc forum.😊

Back