Finding the right size?

We do samples of all products in Australia including the Crinklz etc for those that require them. www.littles-downunder.com.au Obviously, this is only feasible for those residents of Australia or maybe New Zealand.

LilPrincessTrixy said:
Is a diaper too big if it goes slightly passed you belly button? I have some Littlforbig diapers that go slightly up my back and it goes up to the middle/at the top of my belly button. They feel god wearing and I haven’t leaked yet but I want to know if it should fit under the belly or above. Thanks everyone!
I would say no. All Mediums seems to fit me great (38/39 Hips)
The Abena M4s, Rearz Princess pink/Safaris, Pink rebels & Northshore supremes all come up to at or just below my bellybutton & a tad taller in the rear.

The Abena L4s and Northshore Med MegaMaxes are both tall on me & hit my high natural waist front and back.

Last edited:
MandyBear said:
I would say no. All Mediums seems to fit me great (38/39 Hips)
The Abena M4s, Rearz Princess pink/Safaris, Pink rebels & Northshore supremes all come up to my bellybutton & a tad taller in the rear.

The Abena L4s and Northshore Med MegaMaxes are both tall on me & hit my high natural waist front and back.
Mmm I don't know. Surely it depends how you put it on. I'm wearing Bunny Hops Nappy right now and when I put it on I positioned it up to my navel and it's fine. It's certainly the right size and works as it should. Sometimes I don't have it that high on my waist. It always does its job...

Kaich said:
Mmm I don't know. Surely it depends how you put it on. I'm wearing Bunny Hops Nappy right now and when I put it on I positioned it up to my navel and it's fine. It's certainly the right size and works as it should. Sometimes I don't have it that high on my waist. It always does its job...
Seems we get about the same fit then :giggle:

LilPrincessTrixy said:
Thank you for the response. I think I’m going to go with the large. After reading more reviews on these diapers I feel like they’re not all that but the only way I’ll find out is if I try them.
Nah -- Crinklz are top-notch! I actually prefer the plain white version (branded BetterDry). Definitely one of the best diapers around in either case. :)

Back