Finding my 'Inner Mermaid'

Sissyleslie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
I had an interesting Wednesday night (12th Oct) - I decided to find my 'Inner Mermaid'.

First of all, I put on a pair of nappy pants and then my Little Mermaid pyjamas. 20221013_070931~3.jpg

After putting on the red curly wig that goes with my Little Orphan Annie outfit, I fetched my teddy bears, Snowy & Bruno. Sticking my dummy in my mouth. I then settled down to watch Disney's 'The Little Mermaid' on Blu-Ray.

As I sat watching, cuddling my teddy bears and sucking my dummy, I no longer felt like an adult male. I now felt and regarded myself as being a little girl. The feel of the nappy pants reinforced my infantile status.

Eventually, I finished watching the film, which I thoroughly enjoyed. But my enjoyment didn't end there, as I now have a Little Mermaid duvet cover and pillowcase. I had a contented sleep.
20221013_145709~2.jpg

Just to round things up, my Little Mermaid colouring book turned up from Amazon today. It now has joined my book and Blu-Ray.20221014_191010~2.jpg

Find my 'Inner Mermaid'? - I think that I already have!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SissyJoanne, Kittyinpink, NaughtyBoiNathan and 9 others
How lovely for you!

Reactions: Woncrinklz
Oh, how perfectly wonderful of an experience! How fun! I bet you had a wonderful time!
I am doing something similar, it's so fun! But I'm playing now "Claudia vampire child" since it's "Halloween", just for the silliness of me all. And listening to Anne Rice Audiobooks. Instead of fangs, I have a well-working bottle conversion. lol.

images.jpg

Reactions: PuppyBoy and Angelapinks
Wondercrinkee said:
Oh, how perfectly wonderful of an experience! How fun! I bet you had a wonderful time!
I am doing something similar, it's so fun! But I'm playing now "Claudia vampire child" since it's "Halloween", just for the silliness of me all. And listening to Anne Rice Audiobooks. Instead of fangs, I have a well-working bottle conversion. lol.

View attachment 91732
I will probably be doing more themed evenings - I feel the need to dress up as Alice in Wonderland!

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Woncrinklz
Sissyleslie said:
I will probably be doing more themed evenings - I feel the need to dress up as Alice in Wonderland!
You are very fortunate to have such a fabulous setup! I can't pull off my dream room...yet! But I had some cool stuff a while back, but I had to pack it all away in storage for the summer, now (laughing) I'm too lazy to pull it all out again. I had "Vampirina" bedding. I am wondering where I put it all! Especially now that it's my favorite time of the year, Halloween!

But you sure make me want to redo my bedding again!!!😊😊 (Just so hot in the summer, I just had the sheets to cover in! Crazy! Too hot here).

• Love
Reactions: NaughtyBoiNathan
Back