• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Finally introducing myself

am1248

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hello all! I'm "am1248", I've been (shamefully) lurking here for a while, and I've decided to fix that and participate in the community. I'm an AB/little mainly (like 95% AB, 5% DL).

In my free time, I like to watch TV, listen to music, work on software, and take photos.

On ADISC, I'm looking to interact with likeminded users, learn what others in the community have to say, and maybe even make some friends!

-am1248

Reactions: goodniteswearer89
am1248 said:
Hello all! I'm "am1248", I've been (shamefully) lurking here for a while, and I've decided to fix that and participate in the community. I'm an AB/little mainly (like 95% AB, 5% DL).

In my free time, I like to watch TV, listen to music, work on software, and take photos.

On ADISC, I'm looking to interact with likeminded users, learn what others in the community have to say, and maybe even make some friends!

-am1248
Hello and welcome here

Hello, thank you for coming out of lurker mode and making that wonderful introduction to the community.

StarryNight said:
Hello, thank you for coming out of lurker mode and making that wonderful introduction to the community.
Thank you for the warm welcome!

Reactions: StarryNight
Welcome in from the cold of being a lurker, am1248. You'll find it's nice and warm and friendly here.

ianwee said:
Welcome in from the cold of being a lurker, am1248. You'll find it's nice and warm and friendly here.
It is quite nice here. Easily the most friendly site I've ever used.

Reactions: ianwee
am1248 said:
It is quite nice here. Easily the most friendly site I've ever used.
Glad to hear that! Thanks am1248!

Reactions: am1248
Glad tidings from SC and welcome to the group

Warm welcome from the Netherlands. Better in than out.😉

Hi and welcome.

Hellocan welcome again 🦖🧸🙋
Andva lovely: Rawwwwrrrrr🦖🦖🦖

Welcome

Back