• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Finally being more public so..hi

meretrix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
40yr old M here. Exited a bad relationship a bit ago and finally able to be more free. I’m mostly DL and in spurts. I hope to consume a lot of the good info here. Hi all. 👋

Reactions: Elmo, BBBen, KBoy and 5 others
Welcome to ADISC , hope you like the site ! , that being said , what are some your hobbies ? Besides DL things haha

Reactions: BBBen and meretrix
Welcome meretix, I like the avatar:)

Reactions: Elmo, LittleAndAlone, BBBen and 1 other person
meretrix said:
40yr old M here. Exited a bad relationship a bit ago and finally able to be more free. I’m mostly DL and in spurts. I hope to consume a lot of the good info here. Hi all. 👋
Congrats for exiting the bad relationship! That takes a lot of bravery and strength to do that! You can know that here, is one of the safest places in the net for littles, and there are SOOOOO many people here who would love to talk, get to know you and help you out! Hope you have an awesomesauce Christmas!

CuriousFabio said:
Welcome to ADISC , hope you like the site ! , that being said , what are some your hobbies ? Besides DL things haha
Drones and I’d like to get a FPV drone, guns of all types (I’d especially like to get into some long range shooting like 1000yrds +) and dirt bikes. Thanks

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone, BBBen, BigAl2 and 3 others
meretrix said:
Drones and I’d like to get a FPV drone, guns of all types (I’d especially like to get into some long range shooting like 1000yrds +) and dirt bikes. Thanks
Ohhh , that's great ! , you are welcome , i recall that there was a guy named ImNameless that also shares liking in drones and FPV drones too

meretrix said:
Im into guns too. My gun club goes out to 300 yards. It would be a lot of fun learning to shoot to 1000 yards. And welcome on board. (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BBBen, meretrix and CuriousFabio
Hello and welcome to the community.

Welcome to ADISC Forum, lots of different takes on abdl here.
I Hope you enjoy yourself here.

meretrix said:
Hello and welcome here

meretrix said:
Hello & welcome to the community, hope you acquire many freinds, knowledge & support. I am also 40yr old M, soon to be 41 (yikes) with similar interests as you. My expensive hobbies include: guns/ammo, motorcycle (1 is enough for now), video games, & occasionally diapers.

Reactions: LittleAndAlone and BBBen
A late hello and welcome to you @meretrix,
Sometimes there are so many new inzroductions here 🙈. At all thank you for yours. It looks like you are very active beside being dl. Thats cool. And as @abdlchristian12 said, your avatar is amazing. First i couldnt see what it is - but yeah its cool.
And ofcourse exiting a bad relationship coulf be very emotional and with loosing much of energy. Had to handle with the same. But i think you definitley do find friends here to share and be happy.

See you.
BBBen 🧸🦖🙋

Reactions: abdlchristian12
BigAl1 said:
Im into guns too. My gun club goes out to 300 yards. It would be a lot of fun learning to shoot to 1000 yards. And welcome on board. (y)
Pew...
DING

• Haha
Reactions: Elmo, abdlchristian12, BigAl2 and 1 other person
BBBen said:
A late hello and welcome to you @meretrix,
Sometimes there are so many new inzroductions here 🙈. At all thank you for yours. It looks like you are very active beside being dl. Thats cool. And as @abdlchristian12 said, your avatar is amazing. First i couldnt see what it is - but yeah its cool.
And ofcourse exiting a bad relationship coulf be very emotional and with loosing much of energy. Had to handle with the same. But i think you definitley do find friends here to share and be happy.

See you.
BBBen 🧸🦖🙋
Thanks. I like my avatar. I’m not very one sided in my interests (ABDL) included. Looking forward to my stay here. Thanks for the warm welcome all

Hello and Welcome

meretrix said:
Thanks. I like my avatar. I’m not very one sided in my interests (ABDL) included. Looking forward to my stay here. Thanks for the warm welcome all
I too love the avatar. The universal symbol of "live and let live", and "dont start nothing wont be nothing"

Reactions: Elmo and CuriousFabio
Back