Felling sad about ADISC.

Cottontail said:
I might know what you mean, and I'll say what I've said before about this: The forum's level system, well-meaning though it is, has forced a lot of people who'd rather lurk in silence to instead post something in order to gain access to content. Generally speaking, when you force something out of somebody in a situation like this, what you get will be forgettable at best and possibly cringeworthy or offensive. I have a lot of respect for the staff here, but everybody makes mistakes, and I think the current rules around Lurker, Contributor, and access to the Stories forum were a mistake and should be undone.

The good news is that when you read a crappy or rule-breaking intro from somebody with a crotch-shot avatar (because the warning right next to the upload button isn't obvious enough, apparently), you can be reasonably certain that you won't be seeing much of that person. People like that who obviously don't give a rip usually don't become forum regulars. But I agree that it's discouraging to see so much of that these days.

I'll admit that in addition to looking for un-replied-to intros, I also look for ones that are more than one sentence and inspire me to say something thoughtful. When somebody doesn't take the time to make a meaningful post, it's hard to see why my response would eel to them, and I don't like writing posts that nobody's going to care about. I definitely have better things to do!

Anyway... I understand your frustration
wa

I feel you guys. I hate people posting crotch shot after crotch shot and placing in their profile pic. I feel like if I need to respect all the rules why cant they. I know I have made some posts that people do not like but I try to be respectful to what others are forced to read or see from me. If I offend someone or feel I did I almost always confront them in a separate PM as well as apologizing in the forum. This does not mean I am going to roll over and ignore people encouraging others to poop themselves in public spaces or flash their diaper at folks to feed their own thrill. I am always going to stand up for people that just want to or need to wear diapers but I am sick of people having no respect for what those around them think. I call me a bitch snitch I do not care but I have a report button and I use it whe see those crotch shots and people disregarding others or being hateful. It is one thing to disagree with someone but to call names and insult them.... I will always speak up. I report them and most the time I tell them I reported them.

I remember repeated bad behavior out of one man living in a nursing home up north. He repeatedly said how he liked to sit in a chair and poop on purpose and then expect a nurse to change him. Of course as I was told by him they are only "Aids" Then a few days later he posted how he got his sexual sensation and describing way to much from his diaper change when he was actually most likely not incontinent and a fully able body creep. I reported him to moo and asked how long we are going to let this crap go on. I was so mad I looked up nursing homes in his area but their was 28 where he said he lived. I was going to turn him into the law. For God sakes he had people here liking his comments on his sexual diaper change in the nursing home. That is not OKAY!!!! Thankfully he is no longer a member but some of his messed up post still remain. I called him out several times. It was not like I was just assuming either. His own words did him in. He was moderated several times. There are somethings that people just should not do... Much less bragg to others. This is a support group not a sex fetish site for perverts. Plenty of places online to go see people in diapers or worse. But for me ADISC is more than that. As a 30= year incontinent person I finally have a safe place to talk about my struggles. I have made so many good friends. Some who know my name and telephone number even one that has been kind enough to send me a few supplies. Well two actually. We are a family. I am going through a lot of health problems and have been so depressed and ADISC gives me a outlet. I have a daily diary that writes me back so it seams. Why do some people just want to shit on that? This is a place like no other on the net I have been. I have searched high and low for IC support online. Either it is not active or it is full of trolls. I have known about ADISC for about 10 years but I too had my own assumption what it was and it was so amazing to see it is not at all what I thought. The people are not at all what I thought. But just the 3 years I have been here I have seen changes I do not like. I think we are having the freedom of speech taken to a degree. We get to know each other by talking to them and finding out how they believe spiritually or even politically. I think we are Adult enough to get to know each other without burning down the site. I hate I am not allowed and this site way over uses the political topic excuse to remove comments. I understand some people cant be respectful but if that is the case show them the door. We are like friends and family and I like to talk to others about world as well as diapers. We have a off subject section even. I have no hate or judgment for anyone regardless of age, sex, race hedrosexual or homosexual. But I have my own beliefs and I hate being judge because I do not feel the same as much of the world today on the later. I have seen a number of people suggest that ABDL should be part of the LGBTQIA++++++++ and gay pride. And yes I had to look up that mouth fool. I honestly have no personal judgement but it sure is starting to be a agenda pushed here that I wish would stay out of ADISC. Just a few days ago a newer member posted that their dick has shrank and they have man boobs. The took a poll to have us the members of a diaper site decide if they should become a sissy or just live life a s a women. Like what the Fuck does that have to do with ADISC. Like no details about their life but what the hell everyone else is doing it what not let the experts at a diaper support community decide if I get a sex change. I am seeing this type of agenda pushed more and more. The fact that over half the population disagrees with the way it is being pushed on us I about bet ab guy out the same people here feel the same way. But if you say hey lets not talk about it on ADISC then you are a homophobe. I am not a Homophobe but I do not want ABDL and ADISC to be associated as being part of something that has nothing to do with the act of wearing a diaper.

I am thinking maybe I should delete a lot of this as I am on Abein CR and being a bit to chatty. Lol But People that truly know me know Even If I disagree with them I hold no hate in my heart. I have had disagreements with a few people and in another thread I am liking or loving what they said or even agreeing. I had a person a few months back get mad over me saying he should not shit on purpose in public. I told them I just don't agree but it does not mean I dis like you.. If I see you in another thread I might be on your side. So a week goes by and in another thread I gave him a like and even commented as I said. I got a pm from him telling me we are not friends and to never comment on his post again. He was going to ignore me and suggest I do the same. Like Okay if that's what you want. But this is a big group are you going to ignore everyone that disagrees with you..... I guess so as I got no reply. Lol

But all honesty I love this site but I think it is loosing some of its moral values that made it so good all these years. But what can I say the world has lost the same.

I hope I have not upset you or anyone here.. I am a open canvas I do not hide who I am and I do not pretend to be someone different. This is what is so amazing about this group is you can be yourself. Just don't shit on others to make yourself feel better. I always am down to read your post. You bring a good energy to the group. Tomorrow I might regret this post and all the typo's because I aand bem way to tired to proof read and I am a little goofy. Lol So I can be surprised tomorrow. Besides everyone knows me and word. I just mess up at Grammer dyslexia does not help either..
Plus my touch screen is messed up and it keeps moving my cursers all over as typing. I keep having to fix it. Time for a new PC but no money. But this laptop is a lot of my issues.

You have a great morning!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: KCA and dogboy
Good morning @Diaperman95
i know what you mean. This Community lives out of respect and being sensibel. We are not fetlife or other sites that are more sexual orientated. This is a support group.
But its a luck, that here are so many diffrent people in that community. And some topics belong here as far if they are also sensible.
For me i get here first time realy in contact with people with transgender and they are my friend like others as well. But at all it depends on preassuring something.
you dont have to wonder than the forest shouts back, if you shout in the woods.
But i see here many respectful people. And so long this will be - adisc is going to be the safe place it was. Once again - it is our responsibility to take care also with our own posts, threads and replies.
Happy easter to you 🤗🦖🧸🦕

Reactions: Diaperman95
I didn't read whole thread, but I'd like to make messing related section - I dislike anything related with this stuff and if it's set as section, so is easy to block it completely for me.

Back