Favourite diaper and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exeo201 said:
@NabePup I don’t have PeekABUs yet as I don’t have a reliable way for it to be me who gets my mail but what is the best way to tape PeekABUs and 4 tape diapers?
To be honest, you're probably gonna find my answer a little disappointing, as I can't really give you a solid answer, but here goes...

It's kinda hard to say since it varies so much. Both a person's body type/proportions are usually different and on top of that, the cut of each diaper and placement of tapes varies as well. Learning to tape on a diaper so it fits well usually takes hands on practice and experience taping on that specific diaper multiple times until you start to realize and figure out what works best for you personally.

For me, I'm kinda in between medium and large sizes which may or may not be the case for you. I usually wear medium Peekabus and use the stars printed on the landing zone as a reference point for tape placement.

First I make sure the front wings reach my hips so the padding near them (the sorta circular padding that extends outwards towards the wings) isn't all bunched up around my legs while also making sure the front and back waist bands are equal height. Not to high in the back/low in the front and vice versa.

Then I usually aim to stick the bottom tapes a little to the outside and above each star, trying to keep the tapes more flat than angled. So the left and right tapes are more horizontal like - - instead of angled up like / \. I personally prefer doing the bottom tapes first.

Then after getting the bottom tapes secured, I crank down the top tapes as tight as possible while trying to stick them as high up on the landing zone as possible.

That's more or less how I do it. There's really no special master secret technique that works for all 4 tape diapers unfortunately. Just gonna have to get lots of diapers and keep giving yourself changies! Practice makes perfect!

In the meantime you should also check out this post that's specifically about how to put on a diaper on yourself or someone else (they're very different experiences surprisingly). I gave this article a look through and it really helped me out when I first started out! ;D

Early 2000's Luvs plastic backed with barney, Then Plastic Goodnites, Then 2010's Depends and Pamada brand Plasic diapers, 2015 to present ATN and MegaMaxes.

My favorite is the Dry 24/7s they are thick and all white, l was always partial to all white diapers because I grew up when they were all white in the 70s....As far as a current print ABDL diaper? I think it would be those Rearz Little Bella ones.

ABU Peekabus. They have great capacity and hold a ton. Plus, I really like the prints on them.

Reactions: Deleted member 51008
I don’t want to get caught wearing a printed diaper, so the all white BetterDry or Megamax it is. They are so comfortable and hold a lot.

😘 Meine größten Favoriten aller Zeiten: MyDiaper Animals! 🥰

🔝---> Die Kunst und Weise, wie sie Passagier 👌, das weiche PVC 😇 und der süße Allover-Druck lassen 😍 mich wirklich klein 😼 und stolz 😏 wie ein cooler Pampers-Boy! 😎

Last edited:
Reactions: perlFerret
For a while my favorite was 2014-era Dora The Explorer Pampers Easy-Ups 4t-5t, but now I think Pampers Cruisers 7 are my favorite. They don't sag like the Baby Dry, they smell good, they hold up nicely and don't leak if I put them on snugly. They are great for creating custom larger sizes. I like the bright teal box they come in, it just screams baby diapers.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
I like the Abena M4 for daily use. The Tranquility ATN for light use. Another good combination is the NS Supreme and Supreme Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back