Favorite VR game ?

David00

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Been playing a ton of PSVR, And I thought this would be a fun thread to do. Favorite VR game and why ? My picks would have to be either Beat Saber because I’m a big fan of rhythm games & FNaF: Help Wanted cause I’m also into horror and it’s one of the scariest VR games I’ve played, next to Resident Evil VII.

I'm on PC but so far my top favorites are Beatsaber, Half life Alyx, Skyrim vr (modded), The Walking Dead saints and sinners. Moss and The curious tale of the stolen pets are super cute games. I am a bit sad that at least for now PC won't be getting the horzon vr game, but I hope you're able to play and enjoy it once it's out.

Last edited:
Reactions: David00
If I'm using my Quest on it's own; Zero Caliber or Warhammer 40k: Battle sister. If I am plugged into PC, pretty much any sim; Flight Sim, DCS, Euro Truck, I'm also going to try and get it working for some games that use TrackIR, like the new Farming Sim

Reactions: David00
So far I think it's been Half Life: Alyx. Skyrim VR makes me so sick. Also played a lot of Elite: Dangerous in VR. Good times.

Last edited:
Luminaire said:
So far I think it's been Half Life: Alyx. Skyrim VR makes me so sick. Also played a lot of Elite: Dangerous in VR. Good times.
yeah you really have to have a super good pc and mod it a bit to get skyrim vr at a good place. FO4VR is even worse

Oh yeah Elite D is alwys fun to do in vr. I just with the conrols for the ui were more user friendly for Hotas players because taking my headset off to navigate my mouse/keyboard is a bit annoying.

PinkAndLittle said:
yeah you really have to have a super good pc and mod it a bit to get skyrim vr at a good place. FO4VR is even worse

Oh yeah Elite D is alwys fun to do in vr. I just with the conrols for the ui were more user friendly for Hotas players because taking my headset off to navigate my mouse/keyboard is a bit annoying.

Elite in VR was a very surreal experience when I first tired it. The feeling of jetting out of a station at full speed was amazing! Even better was the asteroid belts. What I didn't enjoy was driving in VR. Car sickness.. bleh.

Reactions: Aloflow
I've only played Beat Saber. I don't have my own headset. Beatsaber isn't my kind of game, and I was kinda bad at it, but it was fun.

Last edited:
ShippoFox said:
I've only played Beat Saber. I don't have my own headset. Beatsaber isn't my kind of game, and I was kinda bad at it, but it was fun.
Tbh I was never been good at rhythm games. When I first started playing beatsaber it took a while to get used to it, then one day it just clicked. I'm no major expert but I can do hard with multipiers and some "expert" tracks. That just come down to having the time to practice.... I think I had a few top 100 scores on some Panic and Imagine dragons songs, but only on hard.

I play on oculus rift s, my favorite games are boneworks, and Skyrim VR but modded. But my favorite game of all time is gorilla tag. The game is hard to learn, yet immensely satisfying flinging through the air like a real monkey. The people are friendly minus the few toxic kids but you can always mute them. And it’s free to play!

I must not be the only one who thinks you guys are talking in a new language. I don't understand a single line

Reactions: Aloflow
Back