Favorite thing about wearing diapers?

Thair are many aspects of wearing diapers that I love .
The warm feeling of that nice safe and secure hug around my waist and between my legs .
The squishy, wet and tickley feeling when I tinkle in them .
The crinkly sound the plastic makes when I walk or move around .
The naughty feelings I hide and feel inside myself when around others that don't know lm in my diapers and that feeling of risk and embarrassment I get when I think they might know but aren't saying anything .

Really what is thair I don't like about wearing diapers.

Reactions: Sidewinder
The warm fuzzy feeling I get when I put it one on. The fact that I don't have to get up at night to go to the bathroom.

Reactions: Wetshisbed and Sidewinder
Using my diapers is my favorite thing.

Reactions: Wetshisbed and Sidewinder
I stopped wearing during the day. I miss the padded feel.

Another favorite thing I love to do in the summer is to be outside in just my diapers, as it was warm enough yesterday I spent the afternoon outside in very thick messy wet diapers working around the house, not caring who saw me in just my diapers.

Masturbating in them/a comfort.

Probably the squishy feeling and pee smell!

Definitely what it does for my anxiety and depression. I went down the pill road once already and ended up with a horrible opioid dependence.
Now I go to my room when I'm stressed and get in bed in just a diaper. The more I have going on the more I wet in my sleep. Also the more comfortable I am the more I wet in my sleep.It might sound strange but I feel very safe in a warm heavy diaper.
I just showered, put on some cream and a fresh diaper. I finally feel relaxed for the first time today🙏

Last edited:
Reactions: bakukid23
stinkape said:
Thair are many aspects of wearing diapers that I love .
The warm feeling of that nice safe and secure hug around my waist and between my legs .
The squishy, wet and tickley feeling when I tinkle in them .
The crinkly sound the plastic makes when I walk or move around .
The naughty feelings I hide and feel inside myself when around others that don't know lm in my diapers and that feeling of risk and embarrassment I get when I think they might know but aren't saying anything .

Really what is thair I don't like about wearing diapers.
I like all those things, too.

DarkDream said:
Masturbating in them/a comfort.

Probably the squishy feeling and pee smell!
Same here.

I have to wear a diaper full time but I love that they are comfortable nice warm and snug during the day they are protection and at night I sleep soundly when I am wearing a diaper it is just a better feeling wearing diapers since I am so used to wearing now

Reactions: Nexxy, Wetshisbed and Sidewinder
WABX said:
The warm fuzzy feeling I get when I put it one on. The fact that I don't have to get up at night to go to the bathroom.
Or even having to interrupt daily activities to "answer the call of nature."

Last edited:
being changed be a caregiver is a big triger for me,

also not worry about having wet sheets

I just couldn't imagine not wearing nappies now.

For me it is the freedom from worrying about wetting my pants or soaking the bed every night. I have diabetic related incontinene problems and very little bladder control during the day and none at all at night while sleeping so wear nappies 24/7. I have grown to enjoy being in nappies and have become unashamedly DL as a result. It was my wife that suggested adult nappies or pads and slips as the medial proffesion call them. Soon I realised actualy I like this and when my wife realised I actually enjoyed being in nappies she said so what if it helps you cope with being incontinent.
I wear 24/7 and get on with life

Last edited:
I'm a person who drinks a lot of coffee and tea, so I really love not constantly having to run to the bathrom, like I otherwise have to do.

They keep me together, while I have recently gone along time without wearing things were also in a place I had practically anything to cause stress. But they help me out, I like the way my onesies feel with a diaper and and the clothes like compression clothing that feels like it's just holding me together.

I like the thrill / anticipation when I put a order in diapers, especially when it’s a new product I never used before. It’s a hectic but awesome feeling

ST50 said:
I just couldn't imagine not wearing nappies now.
Neither can I.

I don't have to worry about if I don't make it to the washrooms if I need to pee.
Also when I go outside to inline skating, I don't have to worry about sweating butt, also no bad odours.
That's why I wear goodnites!.

That nobody knows and it's a taboo

Reactions: Andrewgdfw
Back