Favorite Diaper Replacement

beckijed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So most of us have a favorite or go to diaper . Mine are Tykeables Overnights... but what to do when they are out of stock... Recently this was my case so i decided to try alternatives which i haven't tried before... I chose the Dotty Diaper company Pride 2.0 - My Diaper Ultra Night and Crinklz Aquanaut... would any of these replace my Tykeables??? so far have tried all three and already the Pride 2.0 has proven to be very good and for me above the others... Will they become my new Favorite??? only time will tell... The Dotty Diaper company do appear to have consistent stock sp this could be in their favor but i do really like and prefer the velcro on my Tykeables... So at present Prides are my Number 2 but for how long??? Have any of you done down a similar route?

just to chime in though not realy to answer per-se, I keep a large enough variety on-hand that I can change it up constantly. One month I may haul down a bag of crinklz and simple and kitten, and the next month I have a bag of mega and teddy and kiddo, etc etc. My daytime wear-to-work is very consistent though,almost always tykables little builder. There are only a few diapers I'd sub there simply because I need thin for work and honestly my stock of thin diapers is actually quite smal compared to my thicker diapers.

I do have a go-to diaper (Crinklz), but also like trying out other new diapers as they get revised or become available. This way I will know what to go with as a backup, or possibly end up with a better go-to diaper.

Oh, and being incontinent I ALWAYS keep a part of my stock as a part I NEVER use up. Though I do periodically rotate out my stock, it's almost like pretending it doesn't even exist. That's usually about a month's worth of diapers, so if there ever is an ordering delay I don't have to panic and get some other rush shipment sent to me.

I discovered bear hugz when Abu was virtually out of everything medium. They became a new favorite of mine. They are at changing times diaper company. Check them out. If you like tykables you will like them

Lonelydl said:
I discovered bear hugz when Abu was virtually out of everything medium. They became a new favorite of mine. They are at changing times diaper company. Check them out. If you like tykables you will like them

I've got some of those - they look a lot like the same model as Overnight/Galactic, with the same padding, shell, tapes, panel, fit, etc, just a different artwork, although they may be a little heavier? (more sap?)

Last edited:
Honestly, I don’t have a replacement, per se. I like to keep a variety of diapers in my stash out of personal preference, so it isn’t a big deal to me if I run out of one and can’t resupply it.

Well if I have a favorite diaper brand I can't stop buying and it goes out of stock on whatever, I do a shit load of research. Look up on YouTube what people are praising and look up reviews on it. When confimax 24/7's went out of stock on XP medical I turned my eyes to eBay and found a smorgasbord of different diapers to try. That's when I found Bambinos.Then Rearz, then variety packs. I just ordered a very nice variety pack from wearing clouds recently, and don't see any other way of trying out different brands you've been curious about.

Back