Favorite Activity in Diapers

Sitting in a chair on my patio in my oodie, feet up on another chair, a few rolled J's ready to burn, my nintendo switch in hand, cup of tea.

Too bad its -20 to -40 until April or so. Just means more layers and less time outside, I suppose.

Reactions: KindaOlde
I always loved decorating my Christmas tree and apartment just wearing a diaper and t shirt when I was single. It was relaxing to just wear my diaper and decorate the place. Being married now and house full of busy kids I cant really do that anymore.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Drinking my morning coffee and flipping through ADISC.

• Love
Reactions: KindaOlde, Mathew, theancientmariner and 2 others
I like to play video games when I wear a diaper, although I always wear a diaper so he enjoyed everything😅

Roaming around the house in diapers is pretty fun to do.
Gaming without potty breaks and playing VR while diapered are good as well. (even though I can't handle VR that well lol)

Favorite activity in diaper. Almost everything except swimming and shower. LoL :)

Last edited:
  • Love
My favorite used to be cuddling with the girlfriend while I was padded up and in a onesie.
Basically anything we did around each other while I was wearing was awesome, she was the queen of amazing bum pats ❤❤❤
But alas, nothing lasts forever...

Now my activites while diapered are mainly just lounging around before bedtime, maybe some gaming and being stoned 😏

• Thinking
Reactions: Forced and BobbiSueEllen
Living life to it's fullest everyday diapered so there isn't anything I do that i don't do diapered.

• Love
Reactions: Mathew, Abdlchriscrinkle and BobbiSueEllen
MASONJAR said:
Sometimes its fun to take a bath with them on 😂
How do you get the diaper in the trash? Don't let that pulp go down that drain!!

northdl said:
Drinking my morning coffee and flipping through ADISC.
This is something I should've seen at the top.

• Haha
Besides "Everything" I have to say one of my favorite things, especially during these colder months, is just laying down on the couch in my fuzzy pajamas and socks and my weighted blanket wrapped around me like a little baby burrito. I love the fact that I don't have to move for silly things like going to the bathroom. Depending on how long I plan on laying there, I will put on one of my nighttime diapers, so I get a lot more time between changes.

• Love
kronikmod said:
Sitting in a chair on my patio in my oodie, feet up on another chair, a few rolled J's ready to burn, my nintendo switch in hand, cup of tea.

Too bad its -20 to -40 until April or so. Just means more layers and less time outside, I suppose.
Where do you live that it's that cold already!?!?! HOLY ******* SHIT! I can't take anything below 50 and highly prefer nothing below 60 at night and 85 during the day! I have to make sure I never wind up there LOL.....

Reading and catching-up on good book, streaming a good movie, enjoying delicious food, stargazing, tinkering around with some model making and just chilling out. I’ve just started a relaxing long weekend in nappies at lunchtime today, I’ve enjoyed a lovely chilled-out afternoon and there’s a lot more chill-out time still to come!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have attended several ABDL events where everyone was dressed in just diapers and either t-shirt or onesies. Just hanging out and talking, standing around, drinking beer is AMAZING while wearing only diapers.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: KindaOlde, theancientmariner and BobbiSueEllen
loadedpamperman said:
Where do you live that it's that cold already!?!?! HOLY ******* SHIT! I can't take anything below 50 and highly prefer nothing below 60 at night and 85 during the day! I have to make sure I never wind up there LOL.....
Northern Alberta. Low of -31 on Monday. We aren't even into the cold, cold yet. Just fairly cold. -20 tonight. I'm not looking forward to the cold snap after Christmas. -40 for days to weeks at a time. Fun stuff! Lol

Last edited:
Chilling and filling in my nappy

Any activity that I would enjoy without wearing them, so I'm with Bobbi, my mere existence with them on is exquisite.

• Love
Bedtime is my favourite but every Friday is the best because I can sleep in and lounge around reading manga/manhua updates on the next day. After breakfast on the Saturday I sometimes go back to sleep so I’m lucky if it hasn’t popped the seams by the time I change. The PUL plastic pants are a lifesaver for the bed 😻

Back