Favorite ABDL outfits/onesies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MailCat581 said:
I ordered a onesie and diaper pant from Joey Cuties late last year before the new year and still have yet to receive my order. The last correspondence I had with them said that there was a delay in the material which is understandable; but it was also two weeks ago. I think this will be the last time I try to buy from them. If I need ABDL clothes; I may order from Tykables, LittleForBig, or Baby-pants. Dependeco is also good for reusable printed diapers (I have and love the PAW Patrol one!). It really depends on what you like and what you want.

I've always wanted to try Joey Cuties (the Paw Patrol jammie set stole my heart) but I've heard things like that about shipping. I'm really sorry you haven't gotten your order :( They look so cute and comfy, too...

I've been interested in the Dependeco diapers too! I don't really mess or wet my diapers (when I wet I feel like I instantly have to shower), so I feel a little wasteful throwing out my plastic ones after wearing for a while. How comfy are they? The prints are too cute.

MailCat581 said:
I ordered a onesie and diaper pant from Joey Cuties late last year before the new year and still have yet to receive my order. The last correspondence I had with them said that there was a delay in the material which is understandable; but it was also two weeks ago. I think this will be the last time I try to buy from them. If I need ABDL clothes; I may order from Tykables, LittleForBig, or Baby-pants. Dependeco is also good for reusable printed diapers (I have and love the PAW Patrol one!). It really depends on what you like and what you want.

I'm in the same boat as you. I had hear the horror stories on reddit about them, but it seamed like everyone got theirs.... eventuality, but the PAW Patrol ones were too cute to pass up. Order was placed Jan 7th and the owner actually reaponded fast about a sizing question. I have yet to have gotten any other response in the past month asking on why it hasn't shipped yet. We'll see how long it ends up being. I paid PayPal, so I'm not to concerned as I have 6 months to ask for a refund.

skunkbear said:
I've always wanted to try Joey Cuties (the Paw Patrol jammie set stole my heart) but I've heard things like that about shipping. I'm really sorry you haven't gotten your order :( They look so cute and comfy, too...

I've been interested in the Dependeco diapers too! I don't really mess or wet my diapers (when I wet I feel like I instantly have to shower), so I feel a little wasteful throwing out my plastic ones after wearing for a while. How comfy are they? The prints are too cute.

I bought the white boys paw patrol one (https://m.ebay.com/itm/Adult-New-AIO-Reusable-Super-Absorbent-Cloth-Diaper-S-M-L-XL-Paw-Patrol/183061539261?hash=item2a9f5169bd:m:mEeDbKpnKATTpXZqdRq7HuQ) last year on ebay. I don't know if it's from Dependeco, but the fit is fantastic. The rise high enough (something I find is not true about most adult size cloth diapers). I love how the print fabric on the wings is upside down--that way you can see the pups when look down at the diaper :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back