Father ordered NO CONTACT to his Childrens for being in AB/DL Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diaperman95 said:
I noticed your profile you have incontinent listed. For me that alone makes it impossible to give up a diaper. I am not a AB either and I say DL but it is really out of appreciation for quality premium extended wear diapers that makes me love them or identify as a DL. I don't think anything is wrong with people in a ABDL fetish and sometimes those people end up becoming incontinent also. But if you like the printed diapers or have a playpen or highchair and bottle and have shared pics or stories that can be used against you..... Well I would rethink some of that if you must.

I mean I not saying you are being improper around your kids but it does not take a lot for someone to twist things in court. That and VERY FEW PEOPLE understand that life style anyway. Best of luck
I started ABDL, but ended up with OAB. Not sure if it's connected because I wasn't wearing when it developed.

I was one of those who married vanilla, so I gave up wearing for a few years for that sake. I started wearing all the time when incontinence came into the picture. Was just DL, but reacquainted myself with my inner toddler within the last couple of years.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, Diaperman95 and Billies1
Diaperman95 said:
Well said. Children do not need to know everything. Adults should be allowed to do things they enjoy that are not appropriate for kids but they need to make sure kids do not have access. Just guns and alcohol there is nothing wrong with either for a adult to enjoy either one but not something kids should mess with. I mean proper respect and handling of guns can be okay to teach a kid when they are ready but not un supervised. I do have a strong stance on guns and teaching kids to respect them. Kids have curiosity and if they do not learn the proper way to handle them than bad things can happen if they go looking for one. If they learn to respect them and how dangerous they can be they are less likely to try and mess with them when not supervised. But that is a little off subject from this I guess.

Everyone is so into living how they want to live that some do not care how it might effect others including their own children.
You got it! I taught my kid how to be safe with my rifles. I taught "plinking". My dad taught me, so I did the same. I love plinking. Yeah. Off the subject, and yet not! Because guns can hurt as much as emotional confusion. Both can lead to death. Going on the deep end here....but it happens when children are overwhelmed and just "off-themselves" thinking they have their parent's "bug" or "issues" or whatever when what it really takes is just simple preventative life practices and communication to prevent confusion with teens and young adults when they compare themselves with not only their role figures but everyone in the process of trying to learn who and what they are all about.. Yup.😮‍💨🥴☺️☺️☺️

• Love
Reactions: Lightstreak2553 and Diaperman95
I seen your story in the British press today. It's terrible how prejudice people are being. I hope you win your case.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
Galena said:
I seen your story in the British press today. It's terrible how prejudice people are being. I hope you win your case.
But yet meth heads that have lost their kids because they really are bad people that love getting high more than their children are not mentioned. That is sad it but it happens so often it does not even make the news.

But the fact is most people do not understand ABDL and they want to think of us all as pedophiles. I mean maybe there are a few ABDL's that are or some really fucked up in the head like the guy that pretended to be autistic to hire care givers to change him when it was just a fetish. I mean people like that do need to be made a example but that does not mean all ABDL's are like that and that is the picture the media is painting That is about as dumb as people believing all cops are raciest just because what a few cops did to George Floyd. Yes it was a horrible thing that happened but it is no reason to riot or try and disband the police. They did have a day in court and they did not get off free but the media did not even give the justice system a chance to work before the started causing riots. Most cops are good people just trying to make the world a safer place for all of us. The media just love to stir the pot and make people hate one another because it leads to more stories they can spin how ever they want. I am sick of the media getting away with the shit over and over.

As stated I have not followed this case and what I know is from here or what the media has said. But it is real hard to get a fair trial when the media has influenced how people perceive a person and especially when they judge a of group people for one or two peoples actions. I still remain neutral if he is guilty or not because I have not been given all the facts to decide. But I am not going to condemn a man just because the media tells me too. I hope he gets to take this before a non bios jury. But no matter what happens he will always be painted as a bad person.

Reactions: Lightstreak2553
DaddyYoung451 said:
This is why we need more information about ABDL.
This is true, but given some of the ideas that were spread on some (fortunately now defunct) web sites in the 1990s and part of the early 2000s to early 2010s that were created by some people who claimed to be part of our community this is not going to be easy.

Reactions: DaddyYoung451
AJFan2020 said:
This is true, but given some of the ideas that were spread on some (fortunately now defunct) web sites in the 1990s and part of the early 2000s to early 2010s that were created by some people who claimed to be part of our community this is not going to be easy.
The same thing happened with LGBT too and it took decades to undo the damage :(

Reactions: lilbabyjooce and syddiaperguy
Galena said:
The same thing happened with LGBT too and it took decades to undo the damage :(
Actually, the damage is still (gradually) being undone. I know at least three or four people who still believe some of the worst LGBT stereotypes as a result of some high-profile news stories that are now twenty years old or more.

Unfortunately, there are also a few news stories that are more recent and that also doesn’t help matters…

Reactions: lilbabyjooce and syddiaperguy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back