Far Cry 6

Furrytum

Will smile for pancakes.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Who's looking forward to this? I enjoyed 5 and ND, but 6 looks to be returning to it's roots.

I am very excited for this. I just built a new PC so FarCry 6 will on my list for sure.

Reactions: Furrytum
That trailer looks amazing! Giancarlo EspositoI should make for a terrific Far Cry villain. I skipped 5, but I'll probably give this one a try, barring bad reviews.

Last edited:
Hopefully we'll get a over the top, coked out, psychotic villain like Vaas from 3 before getting to the dictator

I can't wait for it, Giancarlo was my favorite character in Breaking bad so hopefully it's good.

I played 3 and 4, I havent tried 5 or ND yet, and I wasnt interested in Primal at all

I'm open to at least trying 6 out, but idk since the individual reviews for 5 seemed to be a mess (some saying it was Terrible, while some liked it and very few seemed to love it)

I'm really hoping for this one. 3 is still my favorite, with 4 being a close second. Did not like 5, even though the storyline was great. I just hated that "resistance point" system! Also, I thought the weapons in 3 and 4 were better, too.

Last edited:
Back