Fantasy to come true

allthingskinky

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Hello everyone I’m a 54 year old cd/sissy from Kent in England , ever since I was caught dressed when I was 12 I was dressed by mum a lot as punishment ,but if was very hard growing up as family and friends would see me
Funny enough it never put me off dressing but over the last few years my urge to feel like I did in my teenage years is overwhelming and I have found a Dom lady that is willing to take me to a shopping mall about 50 miles away from my home and take me out in a pink maids outfit, white stockings and pink heels with over the top make up and wig but everyone will know I’m a guy dressed up for me to be stared at , pointed at and most of all laughed at ,to a lot it may sound strange but it is something I really want to experience
daisy

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: DLJosie, KBoy, sissygirlpink and 2 others
Amazing. You lucky guy

DroopyDrawers said:
Amazing. You lucky guy
Not quite my desire (open humility) but the lady Dom bit is sublime. 😘

Good luck with that. I will say my experience has been fantasy andreality are sometimes way different, especially when it comes to public humiliation I like the idea of it but I’m pretty guarded and private, when it comes to actually being humiliated. But hey, to each their own, let us know how it goes.

Reactions: LucyMarie
Spankedanddiapered said:
Good luck with that. I will say my experience has been fantasy andreality are sometimes way different, especially when it comes to public humiliation I like the idea of it but I’m pretty guarded and private, when it comes to actually being humiliated. But hey, to each their own, let us know how it goes.
Of course I will I know what your saying but I need to try itn

allthingskinky said:
Hello everyone I’m a 54 year old cd/sissy from Kent in England , ever since I was caught dressed when I was 12 I was dressed by mum a lot as punishment ,but if was very hard growing up as family and friends would see me
Funny enough it never put me off dressing but over the last few years my urge to feel like I did in my teenage years is overwhelming and I have found a Dom lady that is willing to take me to a shopping mall about 50 miles away from my home and take me out in a pink maids outfit, white stockings and pink heels with over the top make up and wig but everyone will know I’m a guy dressed up for me to be stared at , pointed at and most of all laughed at ,to a lot it may sound strange but it is something I really want to experience
daisy
Hello,

I’m not sure about the trip and whilst it may not be illegal to dress as such, the implications of disturbing the peace, displaying such sexualised behaviour in public could land you in real trouble. The problem with a shopping centre is the presence of children and minors and the view of authorities of the impact your behaviour and attire could cause.

I love the idea of the outfit and some level of humiliation in a closed or adult controlled setting. I’d suggest keep it at home or in your doms environment.

I have a lovely pink maids dress, with white stockings and lovely kitten heel court shoes that I wear for my female partner. I enjoy that element of humiliation and some derision by her telling me “I’m pretty” or, “you’re such a sissy” and maybe a few more suggestive comments not for this forum.

So in short, I share a lot of your passions and desires but please do it safely and with respect for others, we all want to have fun.

It just may not look the same when your in the police station at the booking desk before you sit in a cell.

Just my view and my genuine wish to keep us all safe.

Jenny x ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Pantyslave, Ali123, KBoy and 2 others
allthingskinky said:
daisy
Enjoy it and tell us all about it.

sissygirlpink said:
Hello,

I’m not sure about the trip and whilst it may not be illegal to dress as such, the implications of disturbing the peace, displaying such sexualised behaviour in public could land you in real trouble. The problem with a shopping centre is the presence of children and minors and the view of authorities of the impact your behaviour and attire could cause.

I love the idea of the outfit and some level of humiliation in a closed or adult controlled setting. I’d suggest keep it at home or in your doms environment.

I have a lovely pink maids dress, with white stockings and lovely kitten heel court shoes that I wear for my female partner. I enjoy that element of humiliation and some derision by her telling me “I’m pretty” or, “you’re such a sissy” and maybe a few more suggestive comments not for this forum.

So in short, I share a lot of your passions and desires but please do it safely and with respect for others, we all want to have fun.

It just may not look the same when your in the police station at the booking desk before you sit in a cell.

Just my view and my genuine wish to keep us all safe.

Jenny x ❤️
Well said Jenny, I was thinking the same thing.
Abdl's, crossdressers have to be discreet. None of us deserve to be hurt.
Your a very nice person Jenny, thanks for the caring post.
Some sage advice ❤️

• Love
Reactions: sissygirlpink
I agree with Jenny and KBoy. This sounds like a lovely fantasy, but the reality may well be very different. There’s a real risk of offending people, and there are likely to be minors present.

Why don’t you get your Domme to take you to a suitable bar or club? I’m sure you’ll still find it deliciously humiliating, but you so t risk offending anyone.

She’ll probably be able to do more in a bar or club anyway, such as spanking your bottom.

Reactions: rbm and KittyninjaW
Your lucky xxx

Reactions: KittyninjaW
Here is a pic of me and what I’m going to wear when I get taken out I have decided to wear a wig and some make up but most will know I’m a guy

Attachments

• IMG_0021.jpeg
    IMG_0021.jpeg
    161.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Reactions: JensBabyGirl, LucyMarie and rbm
Back