Exposed

Floodingpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
If you could have a fully equipped adult baby girl nursery with a closet and dresser full of costume made dresses and rompers with all the accessories, the only stipulation is that you have to be exposed as a diaper wearing sissy baby to all your friends and family would you do it?

No...a hundred times No.

I would love a baby girl nursery and I would love a closet full of baby girl clothes with drawers full of diapers and assorted other baby gear but not at the cost of having someone besides myself knowing about my hobby.

Reactions: ianwee, CuriousFabio and Floodingpants
During lockdown I worked from home so did my wife I am a joiner golf club capt my wife found my baby things in the garage & laid it all out when I came in nappies white tights Mary Jane shoes blonde wig pink bows little dresses she had dressed sexy I broke down when admitting I was a little girl when dressed up I had to go get ready & act like a two year old xx

Reactions: Floodingpants
DorothyPansy said:
During lockdown I worked from home so did my wife I am a joiner golf club capt my wife found my baby things in the garage & laid it all out when I came in nappies white tights Mary Jane shoes blonde wig pink bows little dresses she had dressed sexy I broke down when admitting I was a little girl when dressed up I had to go get ready & act like a two year old she just kinda laughed and got me dressed often as possible I had to leave the club she said wasn't for babies then wkends I was dressed as baby all the time she took me out the back garden fully dressed by the hand for all the neighbors to see xx

Floodingpants said:
If you could have a fully equipped adult baby girl nursery with a closet and dresser full of costume made dresses and rompers with all the accessories, the only stipulation is that you have to be exposed as a diaper wearing sissy baby to all your friends and family would you do it?
No no and no I would love to be a baby and all that but to my family and friends most of whom I love dearly heck no

DorothyPansy said:
During lockdown I worked from home so did my wife I am a joiner golf club capt my wife found my baby things in the garage & laid it all out when I came in nappies white tights Mary Jane shoes blonde wig pink bows little dresses she had dressed sexy I broke down when admitting I was a little girl when dressed up I had to go get ready & act like a two year old xx
seems you're lucky to have a very supportive wife! <3 Does she help you pick out cute outfits and the such now?

And to answer the question. No.

Back