Experiences with attending club events/gatherings

MaleoMist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hey everyone!

So a while ago I made a new friend who is really into the local BDSM scene and they've been encouraging me to come to events since I shared with them that I'm little. Even though my sexual little side is slim to none these days I can see myself going since they've mentioned there being other littles sometimes. I've never taken my littlespace outside of closed doors, never had a play partner, none of that. Of course it's something I'd like to do. But honestly it just terrifies me, I think of how embarrassed and wrong I'll feel and it just doesn't seem like something I'd be mentally able to cope with, if someone just looked at me wrong/in a judging way I'm sure I would take it to heart right away. I have a lot of anxiety in normal life as well and that doesn't altogether go away in littlespace.

I feel like I've read about someone attending events before, specifically those not 100% catered to littles. I'm basically wondering if someone could share with me their experience and how it went, how you felt and so on.

No personal experience but is it an event where you're expected to be "in-character" or is it a more free and open event where you can turn up as your normal self and just hang out & take things as you find them?

Good meets / munches should be very open, welcoming, with zero pressure and judgement.

I've been out in the bdsm scene for more time than I will say. At first people didn't know what to make of me but I made friends and kept coming back. This was in a time when littles and ageplay was much more a taboo thing. It has changed much since then. Our local group has a littles area setup for those that are little. Coloring books and things like that. Its our safe place. Most groups are also like this and set aside a area for littles. Out at the conventions , there is also special places and events set up for littles.

I encourage you to go . I realize it isn't easy . Find a friend and let them help you . It will be well worth it to step out of your comfort zone and meet others.

Reactions: Deleted member 47370
I do wish i could go a littles event, i hope thier are littels in this bdsm convention for you so you don't have bdsm part like lilstevi56 mentioned. I think you shuold find out befor you go. I my self like you am a littel and i would not go unless thier is a place thier just for littels. Capconn was laat weekend someday i would love to go but i would need to find an adbl like my self first this is the only advise i can give wis i was more help full

Back