Experience with other family members in diapers

bidl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So when I was growing up I wore for bed-wetting until I was 17 and then I also had a sibling who was disabled and wore 24/7, so I'm just wondering if anyone has any similar experiences with being diapered with other family members.

Reactions: checkingoutall
when I was 13 I had a cousin who was 6 who was in diapers 24/7, he was autistic while you wouldn't have any clue he was when he spoke, he moved ahead in the grades twice because 1st and 2nd grade weren't challenging enough for him but oddly potty-training was the only thing he couldn't understand. specifically he didn't understand the difference between going in a diaper and using a toilet. the doctor later informed us that it was rare for high functioning autistic kids to have this issue but it did happen.

Reactions: Rezzu and checkingoutall
MailCat581 said:
I had the same issue as your cousin. My other cousin had kidney issues growing up and he was in diaper till he was like nine or ten.
cool. it took quite a while for my cousin to figure it out

My brother wore Drynites until he was 13 - always felt like injustice to me as I was put into full incontinence nappies 24/7 from age 11 following a trip to the incontinence nurse!

Reactions: Rezzu and checkingoutall
Back