Excited to share!

Spidermanbatman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
So, my wife and I are married over 6 years. She knows about my fetish, because I told her right away -in fact, we had gotten together years earlier and broken up, and when we got together again, and I struggled to tell her, she looked at me and said "Yea, you told me this years ago, it's not a big deal." So I've told my spouse not once, but twice, lol.

Anyway, even though she knew and was was totally cool with the idea of me wearing, *I* wasn't comfortable with it. A large part of that was because of our kids. When we got together the second time, she had our oldest, my (step) son, who was 3 at the time, and not the slightest toilet trained. In fact, he wouldn't be toilet trained until 2 months past his 5th birthday! By that time, we also had had another child together. Now, unlike a lot of the other people here who have children and have said that their kids being in diapers was a turn off for them, that wasn't exactly my experience. I mean yea, when my youngest was little, and he was being changed what felt like constantly (seriously, that first year is constant diaper changes and feedings) and everything was just exhausting, there was little appeal to me. But as he got older, or with my oldest in diapers, I found myself almost --and this isn't maybe the right word --jealous of their wearing diapers? But it just never seemed right to wear diapers around that time. Now that they're older and both daytime trained though, I've found myself wanting more and more to wear again. It's been over 6 years, after all! It just didn't seem like there was ever a good time to bring it up to my wife and it is an awkward conversation to have. I certainly don't want the mother of my kids looking at me differently or thinking less of me.

Imagine my surprise then late last week when my wife and I got on the topic -and I'm not even sure how - about fetishes and somehow started talking about mine, and my wife indicated that she'd be fine with me wearing. She kind of seemed surprised that I hadn't asked before, but she's more comfortable with the idea of me wearing than I am! Then, as I was talking about wearing, what turns me on about it, etc.,she asks "Have you ever thought about going 24/7?" I told her I had off and on had thoughts about it over the years, and had maybe done long weekends in diapers and I think once even went a week, but that wearing like that came with lots of issues, like family or friends noticing. She then absolutely floors me by responding "But you wear a belt all the time, it's not like anyone would ever see anything under your shirt. And if any of our friends asked, I'd just deny it, I know this is private to you."

I got so damned excited I ordered new diapers the other night. Boy, a LOT has changed in the 6+ years I've worn. I really wasn't sure what to get. I prefer ABDL style printed diapers, and finally decided on Tykables Puppers and Crinklz Astronauts (wanted the Aquanauts but couldn't find them in my size) for now. Got a case of both. I'm not so sure about the super high absorbency -I'm not one to keep my diaper on for hours and hours and hours, and I don't want to look like I'm wearing a bowling ball in the front of my shorts, either -but I plan on drinking a lot of water to test them out!

I just can't believe my wife is totally cool with all of this. I'm nervous and excited -like I'm nervous she's going to question her saying anything when she sees 12 packages of diapers sitting in my closet or feel weird about me wearing them. Heck, I'm nervous *I'm* going to feel weird wearing them again. But I still can't wait until Tuesday to try!

Reactions: sinceiwassmall, Reward, littledreamers333 and 2 others
That wonderful mixture of excitement and fear.
I hope you have a great time and enjoy your nappies

Reactions: Spidermanbatman
Back