Ever have

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Ever have those days that you have no energy to continue to have to change your wet diaper. I know today is one of mine. Just really tired and not feeling good. But I've already had to change about 5diapers today. And here I am AGAIN in a wet diaper

• Sad
Reactions: Diprs2, EcoIncon, PaddedRita and 3 others
Twinmom said:
Ever have those days that you have no energy to continue to have to change your wet diaper. I know today is one of mine. Just really tired and not feeling good. But I've already had to change about 5diapers today. And here I am AGAIN in a wet diaper
Yep been there done that . Especially when my severe IBS kicks in and I'm down for the count .So yeah I know how you feel.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Napincolove
What kind of diapers are you using? I understand that sometimes it's difficult. We all get tired of changing a wet diaper. Perhaps you use a better diaper? Or adding a booster. It might help when you get exhausted. Take care of those 2 little monsters. I'm sure they love you whether your diaper is soaked or not.

Reactions: Diprs2
Twinmom said:
You might wanna try a different brand of diapers.
The most iv'e changed in a has been three times, due to ibs like flare up.

Last edited:
greatlake5 said:
What kind of diapers are you using? I understand that sometimes it's difficult. We all get tired of changing a wet diaper. Perhaps you use a better diaper? Or adding a booster. It might help when you get exhausted. Take care of those 2 little monsters. I'm sure they love you whether your diaper is soaked or not.
Thanks my little monsters are 23 now lol

Reactions: Diprs2 and greatlake5
Yes Twinmom I can understand where you coming from !
It can be very monotonous at times. Many of the time the good day out weigh the bad days for me anyway !!!

Back