Essentials items

Littledragon87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi all,
Was just wondering if you have an essential items list for being a sissy and if so could you plz share it

Here's my suggestion-

Dress.
Knickers (Panties).
Tights.
Wig (feminine style).
Lacey anklet socks.
Ribbon (for hair).
Mary Jane shoes.
Dolls.

I hope that this helps.

Reactions: AliceDreamer, CuriousFabio, daisycupcake and 2 others
Matching bra and panties are first.

Training bra...

IMGP8422.jpg

IMGP8423.jpg

IMGP8424.jpg

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, KindaOlde and Pantyslave
Littledragon87 said:
Where do I get one that big?
Off the rack in the girls dept. It's a Best Form, size 36AA. It came from a regional dept store several years ago. I have over 2 dozen training bras/ tween bras. Walmart has plenty to choose from even size 38 and sometimes up to size 40. Target is another favorite to shop. The Children's Place has a line of clothing for tweens called Sugar and Jade, they have a lot of nice choices of underwear and clothes in larger sizes. Here is one of my bras from Walmart, they are now selling the Justice brand. I also added 2 links, one for the Justice bras I'm wearing in the attached pictures and one from The Children's Place with another favorite of mine...

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Justice-Girls-Oh-So-Soft-Seamless-Sports-Bra-2Pk-Sz-28-38/184762413
https://www.childrensplace.com/us/p/Tween-Girls-Lace-Bralette-3036367-32MW

shopping (4).jpg

shopping (5).jpg

shopping (8).jpg

shopping 64 (25).jpg

shopping 64 (26).jpg

Littlebabybecca said:
Off the rack in the girls dept. It's a Best Form, size 36AA. It came from a regional dept store several years ago. I have over 2 dozen training bras/ tween bras. Walmart has plenty to choose from even size 38 and sometimes up to size 40. Target is another favorite to shop. The Children's Place has a line of clothing for tweens called Sugar and Jade, they have a lot of nice choices of underwear and clothes in larger sizes. Here is one of my bras from Walmart, they are now selling the Justice brand. I also added 2 links, one for the Justice bras I'm wearing in the attached pictures and one from The Children's Place with another favorite of mine...

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Justice-Girls-Oh-So-Soft-Seamless-Sports-Bra-2Pk-Sz-28-38/184762413
https://www.childrensplace.com/us/p/Tween-Girls-Lace-Bralette-3036367-32MW

View attachment 132466

View attachment 132467

View attachment 132468

View attachment 132469

View attachment 132470
Is there a size chart because I usually wear a 3xl shirt so I don't know what size I need plz help if you can

Littledragon87 said:
Is there a size chart because I usually wear a 3xl shirt so I don't know what size I need plz help if you can
There is a size guide with the "Children's Place" link I shared above.

Sissyleslie said:
Here's my suggestion-

Dress.
Knickers (Panties).
Tights.
Wig (feminine style).
Lacey anklet socks.
Ribbon (for hair).
Mary Jane shoes.
Dolls.

I hope that this helps.
I agree with Leslie her and add a few things
Sports bra
Opaque tights
Winter pinafore dress
Summer knee length dress
Mary Jane’s
White ankle socks
Hair ties and hair ribbon
Wig that is long enough to be tied into plaits and French braids at any time
Lots of tampons

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Stephlau2000 said:
I agree with Leslie her and add a few things
Sports bra
Opaque tights
Winter pinafore dress
Summer knee length dress
Mary Jane’s
White ankle socks
Hair ties and hair ribbon
Wig that is long enough to be tied into plaits and French braids at any time
Lots of tampons
Tampons???

Of course tampons. Every girls needs to have a good supply of tampons ready at all times

Stephlau2000 said:
Of course tampons. Every girls needs to have a good supply of tampons ready at all times
If your not a biological girl how are you using them

It starts with tights and a bra for me!

Agree fully. The thins I love most about a female wardrobe are bra, full bum panties and opaque tights

Back